“Lounge of Excellence”

Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The Aloft hotel is in a prime location. It is near two big malls, Ontario Mills and Victoria Gardens. However I am here to talk about the lounge and lobby area.

The lounge offers nicely priced drinks and a mellow yet metropolis vibe. It is saturated with beautiful women and the employees there will go out of their way to ensure that your stay is convenient and comfortable. There is a snack table with an eclectic selection of your favorite snacks, paninis, and other delectable treats to assuage your travel induced appetite. Traveling alone? Head to the lounge where there are three lovely ladies and one lovely dude by the names of Cynthia, Karina, Alexis, and Zee respectively. Whether you need a good drink, a tasty snack, a ride, or simply a face to chat with, these staff members are at your corner, as long as you are reside in at Aloft.

Although I do reside in Beverly Hills, this is my prime choive for a place to stay near the Ontario Airport whenever I'm doing business.

10/10

Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear Aaron R,

Let me start by saying we appreciate you taking the time to share you experience with the trip advisor community. It does our hearts proud to be recognized for our service as it is our goal to ensure each guests stay is memorable. Thank you for mentioning our Lounge and Re:fuel snack areas and a preview of what we offer. I am especially excited to be able to share with Cynthia, Karina, Alexis and Zee the fact that their service left such an impression that you took the time to personally recognize them. I will be sharing this with them and the enitre team as a congratulatory encouragement to continue to provide excellent service.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We revisited this hotel recently , and we absolutely loved the service and attention from the staff and the hotel Mgr. . I am looking forward to returning and staying a little longer next time . Also the hotel is located near practically everything ! . The Ontario Mills Mall , the Victoria Gardens Mall , numerous Restaurants and my personal favorite is approx. 4 blocks a way called " The Lazy Dog " . This restaurant allows you to bring your dog while you feast on a delicious menu or watch your favorite game on the sports TV 's .

Room Tip: They have a gorgeous view of the San Bernardino Mtns.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear kimkim409,

On behalf of the staff, I want to thank you for taking the time to share that our service was superb during your stay. We appreciate your wanting to return for a longer visit and we look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again for choosing the aloft Ontario Rancho Cucamonga.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Me and 3 close buddies of mine stayed here after a bachelor party I had planed out in ontario. We had dinner and drinks at Gyu-kaku at Victoria gardens and was suppose to finish the night drinking and gaming at Dave & busters busters @ ontario mills mall. To be safe and to prevent drinking and driving I booked the best room possible in the area based off the reviews here on trip advisor. There were some other hotels I was considering but the fact that this placed seemed like a perfect place to finish the night with the full bar and lounge with billiards table, I couldn't resist.

Maybe we had a little too much to start the night at gyu kaku because Somehow Dave & busters busters got skipped and we all ended up at the hotel after dinner. It worked out perfect because we were able to grab a few more drinks at the bar from Alexis the awesome bartender and play a few games of pool. Not only was she fast and made great drinks but after the bar was closing down we all continued the celebration at the room and she was super awesome and helpful even though I'm sure my buddies were a bother asking for limes and ice and all kinds of junk.

As the night went on we kind of got a little loud and i guess gotta 3 complaints from Neighbors and what not. The front desk associate and night guard came by to let us know and we're really cool and polite about letting us know to keep it down which I really appreciated and we had no further problems for the night.

I guess our partying the night before traveled down the grapevine to the morning desk clerk and my buddy mentioned she said she heard about us after he was talking to her about breakfast in the lobby. I'm not sure if that was good or bad but he didn't mention that she made him feel unwelcomed or uncomfortable about it which meant alot to me. I could only imagine how it could have been at another hotel. They were also really awesome about giving us late check out since we needed it given the long night.

All in allI would highly recommend this hotel if you like modern style interior design/theme and if your in your 20-30s the or just love the fact that there's a full bar in the lobby haha. Rooms were nice and clean and we didnt have one complaint. Deffinately would stay here again not only for an event but possibly for the he'll of it with my wife if we're n the area and decide to have a night out!

• Stayed: August 2013
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Hhale15,

Wow, what a review. I appreciate you taking the time to write about your entire experience and the service you received along the way. Thank you for recognizing Alexis and the rest of the staff for being accommodating. I will be sure to share this with the staff to assure them that their efforts do not go unnoticed. We definitely look forward to your return and the opportunity to welcome your wife as well.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Need to stay in Rancho Cucamonga once a month, needed to find a place away from the airport but close to business and college. Aloft is a treasure, clean, very modern, great coffee, comfortable bed, great TV. Rooms are small but the space is used very smartly, did not feel cramped. Lighting is subdued, just a feel good place. I will return!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for room away from the street.

Dear Pat H,

Thank you for such a great review. We appreciate that you find our space to be smart, clean and modern. Thank you for your loyalty, we look forward to welcoming you back next month.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

It was not as expensive as some and the service was very attentive. Very modern and well designed. Enjoyed my stay here, proximity to airport is obviously a plus. Will stay here again when indeed to be near Ontario airport (which incidentally is a much better way to get in and out of So Cal than John Wayne or LAX)

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear travelregent,

We are certainly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for commenting on our modern style and most importantly the attentive service you received. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Casual, "barefoot friendly" place. When first entered the lobby, wasn't sure I was even in the hotel -- the lobby was so casual and layout unusual. Although I spent little time there, lobby and lobby bar were appealing and laid back. Rooms are spartan but relatively clean. Bed comfortable. Little furniture (e.g. no drawers or sitting chairs) but I didn't mind. If you're a light sleeper, suggest you choose a room away from the street, e.g. facing the mountains (and not 4th Street), traffic noise was definitely noticeable!

Room Tip: See my review above...

Dear Ofcr_Friendly,
The vibe and culture of our hotel is unique compared to other hotels and it is because of that we are able to have the green, barefoot friendly atmosphere you experienced. Thank you for sharing your review, we most assuredly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The room layout is very modern. Very clean and comfortable. Only weakness is the location. 1 hour drive to downtown LA, not including the traffic. Overall, if every Aloft is like this, I would make Aloft my constant stay when traveling. Love it.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Xinxin L,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel with the Trip Advisor Community. I appreciate you describing our rooms as clean and comfortable. I am certain I speak for everyone when I say that we look forward to your return.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#5 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
2 mi away
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airpor...
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport
Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel

Been to Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!