“visit”

Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Calimesa, California
“visit”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I wanted to commend you on your hotel. i came to see a friend and was greeted by a young man at the front desk with red hair. He was charming and welcoming and told me where i needed to go. I loved the hotel. it was comfortable and quiet. thank you for the stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Miya1234,

Thank you for mentioning our welcoming Aloha talent members. We hope you enjoyed your visit at our Aloft. Please consider us for you travels.

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A few friends and I went to the bar one night and had a few drinks. Ive never been to a hotel bar/lounge thats so lively, the lounge area not only looks amazing but the atmosphere and service was incredible as well. The bartender Alexis is the best! You can definitely see she enjoys what she's doing from her energy and her personality just makes you want to keep going back! I'm not surprised there are several other reviews who feel the same!

Dear Glosteph,

We value your feedback and are thrilled you enjoyed the vibe and service of the WXYZ lounge. We will be sure to send your compliments to Alexis. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

After having experienced what seemed to have been the longest flight ever I checked into my room and decided to check out the nightlife, not thinking about conference calls and what not. I was greeted at the bar by a very friendly individual named "Alexis" the smile on her is one of the most contagious ones I've ever laid eye on, following her smile was a very friendly professional manner of handling things. The atmosphere of the aloft hotel alone is excellent one of my favorite places to stay now when I'm in town,hopefully Alexis keeps up her wonderful work and keeps doing what she does.

Dear Ethandaniel,

Thank you for giving us insight into your pleasant stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the Wxyz lounge and the friendly service of Alexis. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed at aloft while visiting family in the area. It was our first time at an aloft and I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room was well laid out and comfortable. I liked the way the beds were separated from the sink/toilet area. Two complaints : (1) the lack of a bathtub but only because we have a toddler; and (2) bed pillows were small. And I liked how aloft encouraged the guests to interact with the happy hour and pool table in the lobby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Darxhow,

Thank you so very much for providing insight into your stay. We are thrilled you chose us during your family travels. Thank you for mentioning our friendly and helpful talent members. I am happy to here you enjoyed the lay out of our rooms. We hope to welcome you and your family back in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This was my third time staying at the Aloft and my experience was horrible enough for me to rate it on Trip Advisor. The first two times I stayed it was decent. Great service, clean but basic room. Good enough for me to return. However, this time I was checked in by a young man who seemed to lack professionalism and showed no compassion whatsoever. When I think of Starwood I imagine classy and professional staff to go along with the ambience of the hotels, but Luke did not seem to be the "Starwood" type. From his tattoos to his attitude I did not feel comfortable at all. I felt like I was at a cheap motel. I would like to mention the two that recovered for the poor service I received in the begining...a great big thank you to Stephanie and Cynthia for their hospitality throughout the duration of my stay. I would like to return, but I don't feel as if its worth it anymore. For $100 I can just stay at another local hotel.

1 Thank Trueblue75
Dear TrueBlue75,

We value the time you took to provide us, the management staff, with the insight from your last stay. We take your concerns very seriously and will ensure proper modifications will be made to promote the classy and professional behaviors to match our Starwood ambiance. Thank you for mentioning the hospitable service of Stephanie and Cynthia. Although, your previous stay did not exceed your expectations, I hope this does not completely deter you from choosing our Aloft in the future.

Chicago, IL
Reviewed April 25, 2013

During my recent trip to Southern California, I had the opportunity to try out both W Hotel and Aloft Hotel by the Starwood Hotel group. Although Aloft has been marketed as a more affordable, basic version of the W Hotels, I personally like Aloft Rancho Cucamonga way better than W Hollywood.

Starwood has been running frequent promotions for Aloft Hotels worldwide, so if you are lucky, you can find deals that under $80 per night at some major cities. This hotel has all the basic amenities plus the modern design and contemporary styling. I like their no-frill approach and yet everyone there was friendly during my stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Jason C,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We are happy to hear you utilized our savvy online promotions. Thank you for mentioning how friendly our staff was, I will be sure to let them know they are appreciated.

We hope to welcome you back to California soon!

San Diego, California
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is our second time staying at this hotel. A group from our soccer team stayed and really enjoyed the place, including the pool table in the lobby. In the past when we traveled as a team, the boys (who are teenagers) would end up in their room playing PS3 etc. with little interaction. Because the Aloft has a great vibe and a nice, trendy sitting area in the lobby, the boys hung out, played pool (as mentioned) and also checked out some old fashioned "board games" available from the hotel and had a lot of fun. The hotel is like a "mini 'W' " so it has fun colors and is geared toward younger people. Still, it is well run. The exercise room was excellent (great Life Fitness equipment). The rooms are nice and clean, and the service was outstanding.

I would highly recommend this hotel regardless of age, but with young kids and young adults, I think it is a hit. We did wish they had a jacuzzi, because the pool was a bit cool and the weather was not that warm, but overall that would not prevent us from staying there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear 60750Jjd,

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel during your sports team travels. I am happy your team found the pool table and other recreational activities of the hotel enjoyable. Thank you for mentioning the Life Fitness equipment within our Re:charge facility. Thank you for also mentioning the sassy design and vibe of the hotel as it is a vision of the W. I am thrilled to you will be considering us in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you and your team back!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#6 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills

Been to Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!