“So original”

Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I really liked the lobby and rooms. Alexis and Corina were made me feel welcome at the bar. The pool was very clean. Next time i will bring my shorts. The coffee bar at was also a surprise. All the variety set itself apart from the the other hotels in the area. My room was designed cleaverly. I liked the shower. Bed arrangement was nicw with the T V on the wall

• Stayed: October 2012
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear romantic2424,

Thank you for sharing your view of our hotel with us and trip advisor. Your description of our hotel saying that our amenities set us apart from other hotels in the area really make us proud. I appreciate you taking the time to point out the service of Alexis and Karina, I will be sure to inform them. On behalf of the staff, I hope that you will consider making us your home away from home when visiting the Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga area. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was my first try at an Aloft property, and I thought it was great. Had a great view of the mountains. I tried to check in with the computer and bypass the registration counter, but it ended up not being able to print my keys. When I went to the counter to tell them this, the girl was a new trainee and didn't even know that they had that system.

Gym was very nice. Pool was nice too, but was often used. There was also a pool table. Lobby are a was nicely decorated and homey. It was not too crowded the day I came there, so that was nice. I didn't even know if I had any neighbors.

Room was nicely decorated kind of Ikea/trendy style. Had a 2 queen bed room, but only one TV in the middle, so it was a bit awkward. Bed kind of sunk where people likely sat to watch the TV. Lots of counter space and bathroom area was nice with additional counter space. There was no closet, but a wall unit which acted like a closet and partition--fine by me for my needs. The bathroom has a glass panel which may bring light into the bedroom area if someone goes to the bathroom at night while someone else is sleeping.

Parking was free and abundant. It is located near a business park, so not much within walking distance, but there is the mall within driving distance.

For the value, it was great. I would definitely stay at another Aloft property in the future. I liked it a bit more than the W Hotels, as it seemed more homey and a lot less pretentious.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear SunnyDTraveler,

On behalf of the Aloft family, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your description of our hotel on trip advisor and with other travelers. I'm glad that you found our hotel to be homey and not pretentious. I appreciate you mentioning our kiosk as we are looking into getting that fixed and ensuring everyone on staff is aware and trained. I'm glad that you have chosen to stay at Aloft properties in the future and I certainly hope that you will choose us as your home away from home when visiting the Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga area.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Gonzalo Rodrigues

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I hosted a training at the ALOFT Hotel a few weeks ago and from the location and space to the staff was excellent. They made it easy and comfortable with a professional approach. The Catering Cordinator - Cianna was very helpful and checked-in in to make sure everything was as we needed. She help us stay in budget and made sure I left in time to catch my flight.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear Alphonse W,

It was a pleasure to host your meeting. Thank you so very much for sharing such wonderful compliment about our property and staff, I will be sure to share this review with Cianna. I appreciate you taking the time to share with us and trip advisor. It is my sincere hope that you will join us again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The room was comfortably laid out with an interesting open closet and shelves for storage. I was surprised that there are no bathtubs in the hotel, only showers, so be warned if you thought you could soak the aches and pains out at the end of a long day.
The hotel is convenient to the Ontario, CA airport and provides 24 hour shuttle service. Parking is available all around the hotel, free.
I had a nice view of the mountains and my room overlooked the pool.
The drive to Los Angeles is about an hour, even with traffic.
There are 2 computers and a printer available in the lobby, though there is no privacy as they back onto the pool table. There are no writing supplies in the room or lobby other than a notepad.
There is a good selection of snacks available for purchase in the lobby. They offer free coffee, but oddly no free black tea.
I had an unfortunate incident where the phone in my room was not assigned to the room I was actually in (it had been placed there from a room on a different floor) and I could neither make outgoing calls nor could any incoming calls find me. It pretty much ruined an entire morning and afternoon's agenda. The Hotel Management did nothing to compensate me (though they promised at least 500 SPG points when prompted but they have yet to materialise) although there was a single, proactive, solution-focused staff member (Lisette, I think, but I apologise if I got the name wrong) who took it upon herself to offer me a sandwich and drink for the road.
Housekeeping was...inconsistent. It's a pet peeve of mine when the bag for the ice bucket isn't replenished, or they don't replace the regular tea/coffee and leave you only the leftover decaf you didn't touch in the first place, or don't replace the pencil and paper you took with you and maybe left in the car. Otherwise, it was a relatively comfortable stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear thriftycanuck49,

Thank you for taking the time to share your views and experience with us and the travelors on trip advisor. We value everything you shared as we are always seeking ways to improve and be the best. I sincerely apologize for the inconsistencies you encountered at our hotel. I have been working with all departments to ensure that we remain consistent with service excellence. Thank you for metioning the service you received from Lisette, I will be sure to pass your comments along. In regards to your points, I would like to ensure that you receive what was promised. Again, thank you for choosing the Aloft Ontraio-Rancho Cucamonga we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stay here for a couple nights every week, and I will never stay anywhere else in Rancho Cucamonga. The service is extremely friendly, helpful and always make you feel at home - especially Jessica.

Recently I hosted an event here, and Cianna was very accomdating in providing us with everything we needed. Coordinating the event with her was easy - she took care of everything - and the food and accomdations were exactly what we hoped for. I'll continue to stay here as long as I visit Rancho, and hope to hold another event soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Bobby F,

It is always a pleasure to have you here with us and we sincerely appreciate the compliments that you gave about Jessica and Cianna. It is a daily goal to commit to service excellence in all areas of the hotel and we are certainly appreciative when those efforts are noticed. We look forward to you next event as well as you return. Thanks again for your loyalty.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I love the aloft concept - and Rancho Cucamonga makes it work that much better, with friendly attentive staff who somehow seem to make you feel they're relaxed while they meet your needs quickly & efficiently. They're great "energy-givers"...

The rooms are a good size, no frills, but complete with the important bits - big tv, fast internet, really comfortable bed, a good workout area, a shuttle bus that will take you just about anywhere. And the rooms are spotless - all at prices your expect from motels.
The only gripe I could make is that the pool's a little small - but again, it's already better than you'd expect for the room rate...

Room Tip: The even numbered rooms (especially 3rd floor up) look out to the San Gabriel mountains

Dear JP_nsw

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and giving us your feedback on your experience with us. We loved hearing about the great things you enjoyed about our hotel and certainly appreciate all of your positive comments on our attentive, energy-giving staff along with our super clean rooms. We are constantly striving to make our guests experience a memorable one. We look forward in welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for 1 night while travelling around California. We arrived at the hotel around 12 midday and was able to check in straight away.
The room was great, it was a good size with a king bed and very clean. There did not seem to be a lot of storage space but we were only there for 1 night so it wasn't really an issue. There was a sink within the room and then a slide door to the toilet and shower. The shower area was a fair size and again very clean.
We did not use the pool or gym at the hotel so cannot comment on this.
The hotel was very quiet, we did not hear any noise during the night from outside or within the hotel.
There was free wifi and also a computer in the lobby where you could print if needed. Parking was also free and there was also a safe in the room.
There was a couple of malls close by and also several restaurants very close by.
We got a great rate for this hotel on Priceline and will definitely stay here again if we are back in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Rach_8,

Thank you so much for your time in completing the online review. We appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly appreciate your comments on our property and amenities that you were able to take advantage of. That really says a lot! We look forward to your return and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy our pool Splash and our Re:Charge fitness center. Again, thank you for choosing the Aloft during your time in Rancho Cucamonga, see you again soon!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
2 mi away
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamon...
#6 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
2 mi away
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario, A Trademark Collection Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!