“Nice modern comfortable hotel”

Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Nice modern comfortable hotel. Pricey bar. Excellent, attentive staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Dear Michael R,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share the details with us and other travelers. Also, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for completing the review. We hope to accommodate you again soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I've stayed at many starwood locations,and this is by far the BEST expierence that I've had! First of alli liked to give props on managment! the staff is so welcoming fun yet very professional. thank you Lisette for being so helpful with my check in and Alexis who served me and my family at their wxyz bar! Oh and also for their acoustic singer Juliet who was performing that Wednesday that we arrived. She is a very talented fun artist! I only live 15 miles away and they made me feel like I was truly on a vacation! The rooms were perfect nice and comfy.. great flat screen and cool frost glass showers! (Sexy!) Thanks for the hospitality! I will return soon with friends to enjoy this new acoustic Wednesday! " W xyz" is my new spot! :) Thanks again you guys...

Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Hello Leonardavid,

Thank you for completing the review on our hotel and for all of the great comments! It is always so rewarding to hear about all of the great experiences our guests have with us. We are more than happy to hear that you were impressed with our friendly staff and Juliet. Thanks again for staying with us. We appreciate your recommendation to friends and we look forward in welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Only been here two nights out of 8 yet I feel compelled to go ahead and give my blessing. I'm a heavily seasoned traveller and I'm thoroughly impressed with the value. The rooms are clean, spacious, and quite the departure from Holiday Inn. WZYZ bar is lively and fun. Alexis is a personable and enjoyable barkeep!

Management response:Responded July 1, 2012

NSchles,

We truly appreciate all of your wonderful compliments on our rooms, Wxyz bar, and Alexis' service. It is always exciting to hear when our guests take the time to share details of an outstanding trip after staying with us. It was our pleasure to make such an impression on you. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for completing the review for our property. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

i came on a wednesday night and it was a good time! the enviroment is chill and relaxing , the bartendors alexis and karina i believe were so funny and welcomeing i loved my experiance here and will come and viset very soon!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Dear Guillermo S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Rancho Cucamonga. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to complete the review on our property and share your excellent experience with other travelers. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the environment of the hotel and our bartenders, Alexis and Karina. We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

It was necessary to stay at the Aloft for a couple of days and the rooms were awesome! The staff were all friendly and courteous and the rooms had such a wonderful feel to them, they felt airy, bright and spacious. They were also clean and had such wonderful contemporary decor to enjoy. The bed was comfortable and the ability to hook up the laptop and ipod to the networking ports provided and watch and listen through the television was also an added bonus. There were also great views from the picture windows and enjoyed the view of the beautiful mountains all the way around. Would definitely stay here again!

Dear fit2trvl,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Rancho Cucamonga. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to complete the review on our property and share your excellent experience with other travelers. We are so happy to hear that you will definitely be staying with us again. We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I am a frequent traveler and an SPG gold level member. I have stayed in several Aloft properties, and always look to see if the city I am going to has an Aloft hotel available. This particular property is close to my home. We frequently have friends and family stay at this hotel, because of the staff, the great location and in particular the folks at the front desk like Allen Hollingsworth,as well as the people who tend to your every need at the bar there. We stayed there recently on our wedding night to remove ourselves from the festivities of our after party at the house. To our surprise the staff had a great bottle of chilled white wine, with their compliments waiting for us, and had placed a gift basket that my friend had put together inside the room. Again, the people, the manner in which the hotel is managed, and the location clearly make this the best Aloft hotel in the chain! I visit it every chance I get, and you should too.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Jean L,

First, I would like to say congratulations on your marriage! Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on trip advisor. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and the amenities. Thank you for your compliments on our property, location, staff, and Allen's service. It is very important and always nice to hear the feedback from our guest to lets us know what our guest thinks of us. May we look forward in seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

From the ease of parking and check-in, to the comfort of the room and lounge, Aloft is now my favorite hotel to stay in within the Inland Empire. Their decor is modern with a hint of the Los Angeles club vibe. The lobby consists of 1 or 2 women, one being Amber, who are casually dressed and toting an inviting smile. There is a lounge/bar area with a free-to-play pool table and plenty of open, comfortable seating. At the bar, let's name it wxyz, you will most likely meet Alexis. She is one of the bartenders who is very friendly, social, and inviting. On this trip, together with my fiancee, we created a drink we coined "After Midnight", which we conjured up from a liquor that none of us initially cared for. If and when you visit aloft, ask for Alexis to be your server and Amber to help with your check-in. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Everything was great. I think the bed could have been a little bit softer though. Not a complaint, j...