“Wonderful Experience at Aloft”

Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I wanted to express how wonderful my recent stay at this hotel was. I checked in 2 sundays ago originally for one night but decided to extend my stay through the week after the hospitable and warm reception and attention I received from the hotel staff. I couldn't imagine my stay getting any better until my encounter with one of the managers by the name of Cianna Fige who I needed to speak to regarding extending my stay. This lady was not only very pleasant but she was very attentive to my need and went above and beyond to make me feel at home. and happy with chosing to stay at Aloft. She made sure I received any discounts I was entitled to, offered me refreshments and transferred me into a room that was easily accessible from the elevator and also quiet since I needed peace and quiet during my stay there.

That goes without saying that my clear and only choice the next time I'm in need of a place to stay in the area will be Aloft.I will definitely recommend that anyone in the area surely consider this hotel as a top choice when in the area and to be sure to ask for Ms or Mrs Fige if great service is part of their criteria.

Emmanuel Nwoke

Room Tip: I stay on both 2nd and 5th floor and the rooms were both clean and comfy. The 5th floor has nicer vi...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Loved our two nights at the aloft !! Ariel, Amber & Lisette were FABULOUS!! Highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2012
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2012

Dear Kglin,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and giving us your feedback on your experience with us. We certainly appreciate your positive comments on Ariel, Amber & Lisette. We are constantly striving to make our guest's experience a memorable and enjoyable one. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward in welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

It is unmatched in the ways of hotel stay. The staff is of the upmost excellence. Alexis at the Wxyz bar has been a memorable experience. I will for sure put this on my favorite places to stay list.

Dear Stevemcg24,

Thank you for taking your time to post such a great review on our property, Alexis, and the rest of our staff. We are happy to know you will consider our hotel one of your new favorite places and we're looking forward to welcoming you back once again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Lots of friendly people and a great place to stay. Very comfortable beds. Awesome showers. Laid back and exactly what a hotel should be.

Dear Gabbyrusty,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Rancho Cucamonga. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to complete the review on our property and share your excellent experience with other travelers. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Arriving late in the evening, all the staff were so welcoming. Check-in was effortless and the staff knew I had a FedEx envelope waiting for me...didn't even have to ask.

The WXYZ lounge in the lobby was a buzz with activity and we had a couple of drinks and called it a night.

The room was clean and comfortable...one small thing...the pillows...we small, but OK.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello FLY_GUY62,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on trip advisor. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your compliments on our staff, Wxyz bar, and clean, comfortable rooms. It is very important and always nice to hear the feedback from our guest to let us know what our guest thinks of us. May we look forward in seeing you soon. Have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed there for one night in April 2012 and the location is great if you are looking for a property on the east part of Los Angeles or have to go to Las Vegas on the next morning.

I arrived at LAX-Airport at 7.30pm - so with getting your luggage and rental car you might arrive after a one hour drive.

Parking around the hotel is free of charge and the famous Ontario Mall is only a mile away, also to Ontario Airport is only a 5 minute drive.

The staff is friendly in helpful, but a little bit stressed in the evening if responsible, for checkin, restaurant and guest requests and internet will not work in the hotel.

The room are all of nearly the same style, kingsize or two double beds, clean including coffee maker, internet connections and much more - and well cleaned. Internet was not very permanentely during my vist and on the moment it worked, it was really really slow.

If you are looking for a property on the east part of LA or have to go to Vegas, it is a good stop for the first night if you get deals between 70-100 USD.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Dear TanjaVSMuc,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share the details with us and other travelers. We all here at the hotel take pride and are committed to excellent service, affordable rates, and comfortable accommodations. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our service. However, we apologize for the internet not working. If you ever return to the area and decide to stay with us again please inform us of any issues you encounter and we would be more than happy to further assist you in solving the issue. We look forward to seeing you soon. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

let me just say say this place is the best spot in the area!!!! I work close by and must say it's my favorite place!
The rooms are very clean on every stay I've been here, I've been here a lot too I really like the laid back lounge a loft feel at the bar! the bar tender karina always is smiling and friendly and there's a girl Alexis who is always SUPER FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS makes THE BEST FOOD!!! I personally recommend the VIP NACHOS they are actually tater totts covered in cheese and bacon and they are also covered with more nacho cheese, not the healthiest but they are baked and not fried and are outright DELICIOUS!!!! I would recend you stop by for there awesome happy hour that goes til 11pm I think!!!!
SEE Y'ALL THERE!

• Stayed: September 2011
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Dear C-Diddy32,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the Rancho Cucamonga area. We certainly appreciate your great compliments on our laid back lounge, our bartender Karina, and Alexis. Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback and for recommending our property. We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#5 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!