“Wow!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Wow! One thing I know for sure- the pastrami fries are the BEST! That's the reason why I started to like pastrami. They're so bomb!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a great place to go for perfect nostalgia food...superb! The menu is "OK", but the food is all you expect...the psatrami is greasy good, etc. This is NOT a fine, nor special restaurant, but a popular, fun, tasty expectation. I do not go there, unless, honestly, I want greasy good food. THEY HAVE IT, THOUGH!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great food and the service is pretty quick, based on it always being busy. My only thing is the dine in tables. There are not enough of them at times, so if you want to try this place out during lunch/dinner, be ready to jump on a table as soon as you see someone getting up.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Even though I have never had the pastrami sandwiches for which they are famous, I go back again and again for their hamburgers! They are soooo good. Fresh and delicious

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We choose incorrectly! We got a cheeseburger, french dip and Chili cheese fries from menu. HOWEVER...we saw people with this pile of pastrami going by us! It looked amazing, but we didn't know what it was called on the menu. I asked someone and they said it wasn't on the menu. You have to ask for Chili Cheese Fries with Pastrami on top! Looked awesome and if I go back I will order exactly that!