“Yummy Pastrami”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Hat

The Hat
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Highland, California
“Yummy Pastrami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

We love their pastrami sandwiches so much that we rarely order anything else. Their fries are good, always hot (I hate luke warm food) and fresh. Their portions are large so my husband I each order a sandwich and share an order of fries and we still end up taking 1/2 sandwich home each. My grown grandson loves their burger with pastrami. It's often difficult to find a seat, so be patient, you might have to wait.

Victorville, California
“Great food love the chilli fries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

A little bit $$ but worth it, heads up share what you can portions are large.

• Visited February 2012
So. Cal.
“Good Pastrami”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

Not my favorite but a close second, good pastrami and a generous portion, fries and chili fries also very good. A little pricey but good pastrami isn't cheap.

• Visited February 2011
Hemet, California
“YUM YUM IN MY TUM TUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2011

Wow! Not a big fan of pastrami espcially on chili cheese fries... weird right? NO, don't judge a book by it's cover. That is the BEST fast food i've ever had in my entire life. So Cal has gone down in food quality (especially portion sizes ) but me and a friend split the Pastrami Chili Cheese fries and couldn't even finish it together! I would definately reccomend this to anyone willing to go. I drive 45 minutes for it when I REALLY want it, if I lived closer I'd be there every single day.

• Visited July 2010
“So delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2010

This place has awesome food! The portion sizes are pretty big, especially on the chilli cheese fries and the pastrami dip. It's worth the price, which is slightly more expensive than your average fast food restaurant.