“Perfect light lunch”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 23, 2013

First time visit to a Panera Bread and really enjoyed my food. The breads they have on display when you enter look fantastic! I had to add a gigantic oatmeal raisin cookie to my lunch. I ordered the half Turkey Bravo sandwich with caesar salad and an apple (you get to chose an apple, chips or another small side, though I forgot what the third option was). The bread the sandwich was served on was great..it had a honey flavor to it and was so soft. Salad was good, with big parmesean flakes added, but maybe a little heavy on the dressing. There's a nice fountain and seating area in back, which was the perfect place to eat, at a table under an umbrella watching the birds zoom by looking for crumbs. Next time, I'll have to endulge in a scone or cupcake, those looked GOOD!

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I love to go to Panera for their baked goods. Every once in a while we want bagels and I go to Panera. They have delicious bagels. I also love the cinnamon scones.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Panera made lunch for 20 on Saturday. We had a variety of half sandwiches and salads, chips, and cookies. The hotel driver picked up our lunch so we could continue our meeting. It was a wonderful lunch--my first at a Panera. I'll be back!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Essentially a snazzy sandwich shop, the best thing about this place, as could be expected by its name, is the bread. We ordered a tuna sandwich and a baked potato. We repeated the order to the counter girl and ended up with a half sandwich and potato soup. Oh, well, we were very hungry by that time. Both items were extremely small, but great if you are on a diet. The place has a number of singles working their social networks as Panera has free Internet access. The problem is that they take up a great many tables. There was at least ten people in line when we got there and so the wait to order was a bit long.The people taking orders would be doing others tasks as well. The bottom line is that this place is average in every way except for the bread. We would recommend buying a loaf and taking it to home for a do it yourself meal.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Nothing has improved. The second panera I have been to in this area. Giving a second chance was not a good idea.
Cold food, cold Coffee and lousy service. And their new breakfast sandwich of gruyere sucks.