“Lots of Food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Janesville, California
“Lots of Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I ordered the "bowl." They give you a ton of food. I could only eat half of it. I also ordered a margarita, but it didn't seem to have much tequila. I added chips to my order. They were still tasty two days later. We went outside to eat. There is no "service" once you order.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Franklin, in
“The food and prices were excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was my first experience with Chipotle Mexican Grill, and now I wish we had one closer to my area. I had a bowl, and it was very good. We also got guacamole and chips and I couldn't stay out of them. The prices were great as well. I was treating the family, and was able to feed 5 people and get chips and guacamole for under $40. This place is well worth it, and the food was great!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Denise P
Pinole
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Give it A Try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The salad with pork very yummy. This is one of my favorite chain resturants. The service is fast depending on the location the food never disappoints. I love going for lunch or dinner.

Visited December 2012
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“LUNCH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Here the food is good and price is moderate. We enjoyed the veg. meal with rice and vegetables. The chips were excellent as a side dish. The place was comfortable. Everyone who visits Rancho Cordova, should have their lunch or dinner at this restaurant. The food is enough for one person and gives ample strength for the food is freshly cooked and tasty.
We wish all the best to the Chef who makes such tasty food.

• Visited December 2012
Sacramento, California
“Nothing but nice things to say...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I love the staff here and of course their food.
Not a scenic location but you can eat outside if the weather permits but it is next to a busy street.

Visited September 2012