“Loved this hotel! I would stay again in a heart beat!”

Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Loved this hotel! I would stay again in a heart beat! Convenient to Target, grocery stores, the freeway and many restaurants! They had excellent service and very yummy breakfast! They also have a Starbucks there!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank MsSmart64

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed in the Hyatt Place in Rancho Cordova for a quick visit with relatives. We were looking for a place close to Sacramento State and this fit the bill. The property is nothing fancy but is clean, modern and our room (Rm. 401) was very quiet. The layout of the room was a little awkward but since our stay was for only one night it didn't make any difference. Pros: Close to the freeway, had a Starbucks in the lobby, breakfast is included in the cost of your room, and very reasonable rates. Cons: Can't really think of any. I only give it three stars because it doesn't have a "wow" factor. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick the highest floor you can.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed 3 nights, and have stayed here before. The location is convenient when we're visiting family and friends. We like Hyatt Place better than the other hotels right around this area-rooms are large, quiet, clean and well designed, staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good with a nice selection of breakfast sandwiches, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, bagels, fruit, coffee, tea and juice. We'll stay again when we're in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CWSJ
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The good:
- Keeps high standards
- Great staff
- Clean rooms
- Typical Hyatt Place with large rooms
- Not luxurious but ideal for business travelers and families

The bad:
- No specific complaints - it's just like I expected.

Room Tip: Definitely get higher floors
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ninja1111
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I spent a week at this hotel for a business conference. For business purposes, it was great. There is a nice large living room in each room, a mini fridge and the hotel was very clean. The staff was mostly friendly. The check-in area was also the snack area, the bar, and the restaurant. This was both good and bad. Bad if you needed food/drink and the staff was busy checking people in but a great area to order a drink and sit at the bar and have a simple meal-- all very convenient. There is not a lot within close walking distance, but just a short drive away (or a bit of a walk) and there's a Chili's, McDonald's, Panera, Mexican, Sushi, and I think a few other hamburger or light plate type eateries. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I was in the area for business.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kelli02
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I stayed here while accompanying my husband on business. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. They have nice seating areas, refrigerators, and come with a hot breakfast in the morning. The staff is friendly and capable. I have stayed at a few Hyatt Place hotels, and they seem to all meet a consistent standard of operation that makes me feel like I know what I'm getting or not getting. And the price is right in line with this concept.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This hotel was clean and ok. It felt a little commercial and unfriendly.

Also, the split room I wasn't crazy about.,

I stayed at 7 hotels during the time I was in Rancho Cordova and my favorite was the Hyatt House, The breakfast there was fantastic.

My hotel rankings are:
1) Hyatt House
2) Residence Inn
3) Feirfield
4) Marriott (Do not complain to Customer Service or the GM may try to get you fired)
5) Hyatt Place