“Convenient location, great staff, nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova

You added Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10744 Gold Center Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly AmeriSuites Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Your Points
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Santa Clara, California
“Convenient location, great staff, nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed 3 nights, and have stayed here before. The location is convenient when we're visiting family and friends. We like Hyatt Place better than the other hotels right around this area-rooms are large, quiet, clean and well designed, staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good with a nice selection of breakfast sandwiches, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, bagels, fruit, coffee, tea and juice. We'll stay again when we're in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CWSJ

Monterey, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

The good:
- Keeps high standards
- Great staff
- Clean rooms
- Typical Hyatt Place with large rooms
- Not luxurious but ideal for business travelers and families

The bad:
- No specific complaints - it's just like I expected.

Room Tip: Definitely get higher floors
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ninja1111
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I spent a week at this hotel for a business conference. For business purposes, it was great. There is a nice large living room in each room, a mini fridge and the hotel was very clean. The staff was mostly friendly. The check-in area was also the snack area, the bar, and the restaurant. This was both good and bad. Bad if you needed food/drink and the staff was busy checking people in but a great area to order a drink and sit at the bar and have a simple meal-- all very convenient. There is not a lot within close walking distance, but just a short drive away (or a bit of a walk) and there's a Chili's, McDonald's, Panera, Mexican, Sushi, and I think a few other hamburger or light plate type eateries. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I was in the area for business.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Kelli02
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I stayed here while accompanying my husband on business. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. They have nice seating areas, refrigerators, and come with a hot breakfast in the morning. The staff is friendly and capable. I have stayed at a few Hyatt Place hotels, and they seem to all meet a consistent standard of operation that makes me feel like I know what I'm getting or not getting. And the price is right in line with this concept.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Rosemont, Ill, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

This hotel was clean and ok. It felt a little commercial and unfriendly.

Also, the split room I wasn't crazy about.,

I stayed at 7 hotels during the time I was in Rancho Cordova and my favorite was the Hyatt House, The breakfast there was fantastic.

My hotel rankings are:
1) Hyatt House
2) Residence Inn
3) Feirfield
4) Marriott (Do not complain to Customer Service or the GM may try to get you fired)
5) Hyatt Place
6) Holiday Inn
7) Choice Inn

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Stanley W
Stonington, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Having an office in the area, this is one of the places that the company puts us up. Its OK. Rooms are large and semi suites, there is a lobby bar and convenience restaurant. The exercise room leaves a little to be desired having nothing but a 4 machines but they are good and in working order.

I don't know why anyone would come here except for business and you are in the middle of CA suburbia.

Over all its an OK business hotel and if I get put up here in the future I won't complain.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This hotel has serious hygiene issues. In our first room, it was clear that the sheets to the bed had not been washed. Upon closer inspection we noticed urine stains on the sheets (after finding hair in the shower stall). When I called to request clean sheets, the manager did not seem too concerned. She decided that we should take another room. When she came to our room to help us move, she didn't even want to see the sheets. In the next room, we immediately inspected the sheets. I couldn't tell if they had been washed or not. But then my wife turned over one of the pillows and we saw blood, nasal fluid and hair. At that point we decided to get another hotel. The staff at Hyatt Place did not apologize, nor did they offer to help us find another hotel. They did cancel all charges for the hour or so we were there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family