“Quality Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
USA
“Quality Hotel”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I stayed here while accompanying my husband on business. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. They have nice seating areas, refrigerators, and come with a hot breakfast in the morning. The staff is friendly and capable. I have stayed at a few Hyatt Place hotels, and they seem to all meet a consistent standard of operation that makes me feel like I know what I'm getting or not getting. And the price is right in line with this concept.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Rosemont, Ill, United States
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This hotel was clean and ok. It felt a little commercial and unfriendly.

Also, the split room I wasn't crazy about.,

I stayed at 7 hotels during the time I was in Rancho Cordova and my favorite was the Hyatt House, The breakfast there was fantastic.

My hotel rankings are:
1) Hyatt House
2) Residence Inn
3) Feirfield
4) Marriott (Do not complain to Customer Service or the GM may try to get you fired)
5) Hyatt Place
6) Holiday Inn
7) Choice Inn

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Stanley W
Stonington, Connecticut
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Having an office in the area, this is one of the places that the company puts us up. Its OK. Rooms are large and semi suites, there is a lobby bar and convenience restaurant. The exercise room leaves a little to be desired having nothing but a 4 machines but they are good and in working order.

I don't know why anyone would come here except for business and you are in the middle of CA suburbia.

Over all its an OK business hotel and if I get put up here in the future I won't complain.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This hotel has serious hygiene issues. In our first room, it was clear that the sheets to the bed had not been washed. Upon closer inspection we noticed urine stains on the sheets (after finding hair in the shower stall). When I called to request clean sheets, the manager did not seem too concerned. She decided that we should take another room. When she came to our room to help us move, she didn't even want to see the sheets. In the next room, we immediately inspected the sheets. I couldn't tell if they had been washed or not. But then my wife turned over one of the pillows and we saw blood, nasal fluid and hair. At that point we decided to get another hotel. The staff at Hyatt Place did not apologize, nor did they offer to help us find another hotel. They did cancel all charges for the hour or so we were there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Michael L
carlo.ablaza@gmail.com
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This hotel was perfect for our one-night stay to visit friends in the area. It's centrally-located, just being off the freeway exit and in the middle of many options for shopping and eating. The downside when we stayed was that there were workmen repairing the carpet in the room across the hall, and their tools were scattered all over the hallway just outside our door. Luckily, we didn't hang around because we had to meet our friends for dinner, and by the time we got back at night, the workmen were done for the day, but they left a pile of padding right in front of our room. This, plus the tools earlier in the day, were both accidents waiting to happen. The rest of our stay was fine -- breakfast was good, the room was quiet, and the front desk staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Last weekend I stayed for two nights. The rooms are quite spacious. It had a living area with a wetbar, desk, and sectional, and behind a partial privacy wall are the two beds, and bathroom. Only thing I didn't like about the room, is that the sink vanity is open to the bedroom. If I had not traveled alone, this would be problem. Literally, the vanity is right in front of the two queen beds, with the bathroom on one side, and closet on the other. On the closet wall facing the beds, hung the TV. So literally, if your travel mate was brushing his or her teeth, and you were watching TV in bed, you'd be facing both the TV screen, and your travel mate's derrière: Awkward. There was a family, or a party with visitors and children...lots of children, a couple doors down the hallway. They were loud through the night. Kids ran up and down the hallway as if they were at a McDonalds in the midst of an East LA fiesta. Another woman, about a room down, had small dogs that barked incessantly at any little sound, even when the rambunctious children and yappy adults were actually silent. Overall, the hotel itself was fine. I might ask for a quiet floor if I ever stay here again.

Room Tip: Demand a quiet floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Kihei, Hawaii, USA
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

A very nice, clean hotel and have an outstanding staff. They have no shuttle driver when we stayed but the manager Pam went beyond service, drove the shuttle and drop me off to where i wanted. Bonnie at front desk was oustanding, she always make sure that everybody feels at home esp. during breakfast.

Only downside is, doors in the rooms are making a loud noise (slamming) when shut, and breakfast needs different options. We stayed 7nights and breakfast are all the same everyday. But its not a big deal, coz' its free! :D

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
#4 of 81 in Sacramento
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova

Been to Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!