“Convenient location, standard Hyatt Place”

Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while watching our younger son compete in the IRAs, the mens national college rowing championships. The location was right off the highway which was very convenient. We stayed on one of the top floors. I did hear some noise from the street below us. The room is standard for a Hyatt Place. This is the third Hyatt Place we stayed at recently and they are identical. Our older son came in for the weekend and I knew we had the sleep out couch so he could stay with us. The breakfast is also standard. I did miss the breakfast sandwiches which I like. This hotel didn't have them. The price was also very good. When you stay at a Hyatt Place you know exactly what you're getting and this one was no exception.+

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We decided to stay here at the last minute on our way to South Lake Tahoe and couldn't have been more pleased. It's located right off the freeway, but our room was quiet (and huge) and we had a great stay. Free breakfast is very good, although they probably need a little more space for people to sit. Hotel staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Also like the free newspapers in the morning.

It's a perfect hotel for families or business travelers, with plenty of outlets in the room and a 42-inch HDTV. Lots of room to spread out and comfortable beds. Hotel was so clean it seemed like it just opened last month. Fitness center is a little small, so be aware if you're looking for a complete workout. Overall, though, it was a perfect stop for us on our way to Tahoe. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Get to breakfast early if you want a table in the lobby area.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are nicely done with a more modern appeal. Very clean and well kept. Staff is friendly. Yes, I would stay here again if I was back in the area. My only complaint is that there weren't a lot of sit down restaurnts close

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels in the Sacramento area and this is by far the best. The staff was very efficient, friendly and overly eager to help with any questions I had. The rooms were outstanding; comfortable, clean and large enough for a family to stay. It features a small refrigerator, microwave and wet bar and large HDTV screen to be seen by anyone sitting anywhere in the room. This is an excellent buisness choice, comfortable to work in and very quiet as well as for a family staying to explore the area. The breakfast was full with many hot options to choose from and plenty of food that was stocked all the way up until the closing time. My only issue was they closed at 0900 and I wished they would have stayed open at least another half a hour for those people like myself who are not morning individuals.
The fitness facility was fabulous, updated equiptment with private televisions on the equiptment. Earphones are needed to hear the televisions but are provided by the hotel next to the towels. This hotel is located approximately 7-10 minutes away from Sacramento State University and 20 minutes from the downtown area. I got a great nights rest here and will definitely stay again when I am back in this area which I frequent on a regular basis.

Room Tip: The higher up the better for the view. This hotel is very quiet and noise is not a problem.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hotel is wonderful to work with. Had a large group stay here and they worked with us on every part of the arrangements, special times for me, working on room assignments and making sure everyone got a room that meet their needs.
Great breakfast with a lot of options.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Good location. Rooms are 2 room suites. The breakfast is made to order. Bar has good food if you do not want to leave the hotel in the evenings. Rooms are clean and roomy. Bed and pillows are very good. You will get a good nights sleep.
I have stayed here numerous times en-route to another location. I will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This property is very consistent with what I've come to expect from Hyatt - very clean, comfortable, quiet, and a well-trained staff. The location is convenient, right off the freeway, and I love all the little things that make it good for business travelers, such as tons of outlets in convenient places and a comfortable couch. We held a meeting onsite, and the staff was great to work with. They had everything set up and ready per our expectations, food service was good quality, and the price was fantastic. They were also very flexible and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cordova
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Courtyard Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Courtyard Sacramento Rancho Cord...
#9 of 17 in Rancho Cordova
Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova

Been to Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!