$105
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$89
$111
$100
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$81
ExtendedStay
$149
  • Pool
$71
$55
Cancelon
TripAdvisor
All reviewswet barliving areafree breakfastyogurtoutdoor poolsofa bedwonderful hotelroom was spaciouswould definitely stay here againfitness centerclean hotelstayed one nightnice place to stayroad noisehot breakfastsacramento areafront desk staff
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Room was quiet and clean. Comfortable bed - slept well. Front desk staff friendly, polite and helpful. Liked the breakfast. Enjoyable stay, no complaints. Will definitely return and recommend.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here as a family of four four three nights. We had a one bedroom loft, we wanted spacious accommodations. Unfortunately the room was in horrible condition. The ceiling in the shower leaked water from above, perhaps from the shower upstairs? The carpet was dirty and stained. one of my children dropped a toy and it rolled under the couch, apparently it is never cleaned under there because I also found a shoe, napkin, piece of stale bread crust...ick. The breakfast was the highlight, with a good omelette station. The pool needed cleaning, their was a quite a few leaves and bugs floating in it and they ran out of dry pool towels. I would seriously pass on this place, I cannot even fathom why this carries the 'Hyatt' name.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here in May 2012 for a horse show in nearby Elk Grove. The Hyatt Place was very nice. The lobby and interior was very stylish and very clean. All the staff treated me warmly and were very nice. The room was HUGE and very quiet. I was here for 5 nights, and I don't think I ever heard my neighbors. Although, as will 99% of hotels, there is no soundproofing to the hallway, and you can hear people talking and doors slamming in the hall. The only real downside is that this location has no restaurant. They do have a tiny bar and cafe, and they do serve breakfast (which was very nice) and a selection of about 10 items for lunch or dinner. This worked out fine for me, although I would have enjoyed having more variety. I would probably stay here again, and I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My family and I recently stayed in town for a softball tournament. We chose this hotel because I read reviews on the nice size of the rooms. Upon an inspection of our room on the 6th floor, we noticed mice droppings under the sofa cushions. The front desk moved us to another room and it was fine. There is an empty field next door which may explain the droppings from field mice. My husband says that it's normal to find things like that with the amount of traffic in/out hotels. It was a downer, but overall, our one night stay went well. Front desk service was great!

Room Tip: Do an inspection of the room upon check-in.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 808hotelguest
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Stayed here for the weekend for a rowing event at Lake Natoma. So did the Cal women. Very nice room, bath, work area, lounge area, very friendly folks, great pricing. No complaints, and would stay here in a heartbeat for either work or play again. Highly recommend. I'm a road warrior for business and could easily make this my office away from home, but it was nice for a weekend also.

Room Tip: We were on a high floor and I always ask to be away from elevators and vending if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family