Our extended stay only lasted one day, but this location is now tops on my list. It was extremely clean & easy to find. It is right off the freeway with a gas station on the corner so you don't have to worry where to find gas. Check in was a breeze, with a very personable staff person. The surrounding area seems reputable. 2 restaurants (Mexican & fast food) basically in the parking lot. Did not have a lot of noise where I was, although being close to the primary parking lot I did hear the cars parking & locking. Would love to stay here longer sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Extended Stay