See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Everyone that works there is overly nice and they really make you feel like your at home/vaca. Very clean very nice (flat screen tv. lazy boy. Completey new everything in room office/computer desk with free wifi. all rooms have almost full kitchen witch is really great because I like to cook plus you save money with the full size refrigerator. Shamia the manager there is one of my favorite kind of people on the planet! She's so sweet, classy, smart, and cute. Promise anyone that stays there will be more then satisfied. Price is way to cheap for all you get. Almost forgot about Sweetheart Sandy she help me a lot with everything thanks.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank str8shot1
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay at our hotel was comfortable and affordable. As well, I am glad that our staff was so helpful and you enjoyed the amenities provided.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We had discount coupons out of hotel coupons magazine, so our stay was less expensive than it would normally be, but that would not have mattered because it is such a nice hotel anyway. I would give it a five star rating.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank edval97
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and your clean room. As well, I am very happy that you would give us a five star rating!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Move to Sacramento for a travel nurse assignment. My company placed me at this extended stay on my first week. Was going to stay at an apartment the following week but decided to stay at this hotel. The room is very clean, plenty of space, and it is furnished. The kitchen comes with a fridge, a microwave, coffee maker, a toaster, a pot and a pan. It also comes with two plates, two saucers, two bowls, two coffee mugs, two cups, and sets of forks, spoons, and butter knives.
The service is great. The staff is very attentive to my needs. Shema, Prassad and Ms. Sandy made me feel at home during my stay here.
Another reason why I decided to stay is that the room has a flat screen tv and it comes with cable and Internet. Something I needed to purchase if I had stayed at an apartment.
The location is also another factor why I stayed here. It's only 15-20 minutes drive to Mercy San Juan Hospital and a short drive to Old Folsom. The hotel is about five minutes drive to Walmart and walking distance to a bunch of restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank WillandDottie
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Will and Dottie - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and your room. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The room is large, clean and the bed was sooo comfortable! Shaima and her staff made me feel welcome and I would definitely recommend this motel for the value and the great service. There are quite a few great places to eat and a park not far away for exercise.

10/10!.

Room Tip: Try the 3rd story for a nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jeffrey L

Jeffrey - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great comments about us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and your bed.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Let me just start by saying before this hotel I would pay about 120 a night at 3 stars every time I was in town . I fell inlove with this specific hotel for the clear fact that they are well maintained HIGHLY affordable, still far from cheap . (In looks? The onli place I know with flat screens that doesn't have 3 or 4 stars. Peacefull ANd collective a must try if your in the rancho Cordova area . Great staff, perfect location , excellent price ,nice flat screens good beds.

Oya there is 2 food courts across the street easy walk for sit down good food .

• Stayed: April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. It's great to hear that your stay was wonderful overall. Also, that you found the bedding in your room to be comfortable and you enjoyed the new flat screen television .