Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.
$91
$72
ComfortInn
$92
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$80
$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$72
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$104
$92
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$99
$84
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$99
$89
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$95
$90
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$69
Red Roof
All reviewsfull kitchenthe maintenance manhome away from homea great place to stayclean roomsesavicksimpsonkitchenettemartcalifornia
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Move to Sacramento for a travel nurse assignment. My company placed me at this extended stay on my first week. Was going to stay at an apartment the following week but decided to stay at this hotel. The room is very clean, plenty of space, and it is furnished. The kitchen comes with a fridge, a microwave, coffee maker, a toaster, a pot and a pan. It also comes with two plates, two saucers, two bowls, two coffee mugs, two cups, and sets of forks, spoons, and butter knives.
The service is great. The staff is very attentive to my needs. Shema, Prassad and Ms. Sandy made me feel at home during my stay here.
Another reason why I decided to stay is that the room has a flat screen tv and it comes with cable and Internet. Something I needed to purchase if I had stayed at an apartment.
The location is also another factor why I stayed here. It's only 15-20 minutes drive to Mercy San Juan Hospital and a short drive to Old Folsom. The hotel is about five minutes drive to Walmart and walking distance to a bunch of restaurants.

3  Thank WillandDottie
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Will and Dottie - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and your room. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The room is large, clean and the bed was sooo comfortable! Shaima and her staff made me feel welcome and I would definitely recommend this motel for the value and the great service. There are quite a few great places to eat and a park not far away for exercise.

10/10!.

Room Tip: Try the 3rd story for a nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jeffrey L

Jeffrey - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great comments about us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and your bed.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Let me just start by saying before this hotel I would pay about 120 a night at 3 stars every time I was in town . I fell inlove with this specific hotel for the clear fact that they are well maintained HIGHLY affordable, still far from cheap . (In looks? The onli place I know with flat screens that doesn't have 3 or 4 stars. Peacefull ANd collective a must try if your in the rancho Cordova area . Great staff, perfect location , excellent price ,nice flat screens good beds.

Oya there is 2 food courts across the street easy walk for sit down good food .

• Stayed: April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. It's great to hear that your stay was wonderful overall. Also, that you found the bedding in your room to be comfortable and you enjoyed the new flat screen television .

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our stay was wonderful and the staff was very nice and helpful. They assisted our every need. The price was very competitive with all the other hotels in the area. The water pressure is the strongest and the hottest out of the six hotel/motels we have stayed at in the area.
E. A.Herbaugh

1  Thank edval97
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Room was clean and had everything needed. Location was perfect but unfriendly staff. Laundry was expensive but close to grocery stores, as well as Walmart and Target. Lots of shopping and close to public transportation. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank carrielwingo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you liked our clean rooms at a great price but I am so sorry that you felt that the staff was unfriendly. Our goal is to create a “home away from home” for every guest and I will work with the staff so that this is achieved.

Thank you again for your review. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.