See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Room was clean and had everything needed. Location was perfect but unfriendly staff. Laundry was expensive but close to grocery stores, as well as Walmart and Target. Lots of shopping and close to public transportation. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank carrielwingo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you liked our clean rooms at a great price but I am so sorry that you felt that the staff was unfriendly. Our goal is to create a “home away from home” for every guest and I will work with the staff so that this is achieved.

Thank you again for your review. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel was very nice and a good place to come back to after a day exploring the sites. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the housekeeping did a good job of keeping the room clean. The grounds are very well maintained as well. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely use this hotel again should we be back in the area. For the price, it was a good option for us.

Room Tip: We had a 3rd floor room and it was very quiet. The room was large and gave us plenty of space.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you liked our rates and hotel! I’m glad that the staff was able to make your stay so enjoyable.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I really enjoy my stay. The staff was always up beat and friendly and willing to help with even with the smallest of problem. While taveling along I always felt safe. This has been my home. I wish the laundry room was a little more updated and cheaper. But it does keep my clothes clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you liked our hotel! I’m glad that the staff is able to make your stay so enjoyable. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

at extended stay hotel white rock rd. is the best place to stay in rancho cordova once on site anyone would see that the hotel is very well maintained with a top knoch staff that will jump though hoops to make you feel at home at every corner of of your stay there are no other hotels with a kitchen that even come close to the price that i payed for my stay in the area and has the quality of service that staff showed

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking time to write such an informative review. I'm so pleased to hear the location and amenities were so convenient for you.

We enjoyed having you and your family in our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

this hotel had really good rates and they were really nice! they also work with you when you need things and just made mine my boyfriend and my dogs stay very good! when i come back to this location i will definatel stay here again :) too bad theres no pool but the service made up for it,also the housekeepers did a very good job cleaning rooms

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013