“Small, Yet Mighty Nice”

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Phoenix, Arizona
“Small, Yet Mighty Nice”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The staff set the tone for our stay by their friendly smiles and offers of perks (Hilton Honors) upon check in. We were attending a workshop in the area and only remembered that it was a Marriott. The counter person was able to call around, locate the facility and print out directions for our workshop within minutes.

Although it seemed smaller than most that I've stayed in, the entire facility was very clean and run very efficiently. The beds were very comfortable and quiet, even though ours was closest to the freeway. The breakfast employees kept the area spotless and filled with food. The coffee was never lukewarm. There was a group of 300 teenage athletes there during our stay. We didn't hear a peep from them. The facility served breakfast to all of us, all the while keeping everything clean, the food hot, and in abundance. The cleaning staff did an impeccable job without being intrusive. I am a very observant person and all of their excellence was obvious to me at every turn.

So, with all that I've said, one might think that we had no issue at all when there. That isn't true ... the one issue that we had was reported and taken care of right away! Their willingness to do things well and make something right without question, makes the facility even better in my eyes. I would stay there again any time I'm in the area with no question.

Room Tip: I was closest to the freeway and had no noise from guests or traffic. The only tip that crosses my m...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Encinitas, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Like I said a very nice hotel, clean. One thing I do want to bring up is that the shower head leaked very bad so if you coudl look into that I was in room 205. Other than that a nice hotel and great staff.

Gardnerville, United States
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn on numerous occasions and always have enjoyed the facility. The bed is sweet! No hooligans effn around outside and being right off the 50 it is minutes from my work location. I highly recommend

San Jose, California
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The front desk service was spectacular. They introduced themsleves. Welcomed me with a smile. Asked if there was anything additional they could do for me. The room was very good, very clean. The air unit was working but not every well. Bathroom supplies were average. Like most hotels of this nature towels are questionable - to thin.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

OLYMPIA
Reviewed April 1, 2014

They charged my card twice for the two day stay, thus placing an additional hold on the monies that I had with me to travel with. Otherwise the room was average, but clean. The bed was soft. The elevator was scary. There is a pool, fairly small, with no hot tub; but then we didn't spend much time at the hotel. It was about 15 minutes to Citrus Heights, which was our destination for a speed skating meet. This was the closest area hotels to the skating rink.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Porterville, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Our family felt very much at home at the Hampton Inn, Rancho Cordova. The staff was courteous and helpful, our room was nice, and a hot breakfast was a perfect start for our busy days! We will be back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Janette M
sacramento, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have stayed at several hampton's in various places and this location is just like the other locations…they're all very good hotels to stay at. Food is not too far away and it is right off of the highway. Good customer service at the front desk too. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Nothing more I could ask for.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple