On our way to a family reunion, we stopped by the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova. It was an absolutely amazing hotel for our 4-person group. There were three rooms in our suite and a nice little kitchenette. The continental breakfast is the best that I have ever seen by a mile. There is also a decent restaurant right next door and a ton of facilities on-site. The hotel staff went out of their way to assist after we had an embarrassing car problem in the parking lot. Without the zip ties they gave us, we would have been in big trouble. I will stay here every time I go through Sacramento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rancho Cordova hotel offers a convenient location in the Sacramento area and modern amenities. The hotel is located off of the Lincoln Highway and a short commute to nearby attractions including Folsom Lake, SMF Airport, Golden1 Center and American River rafting. Our extended stay hotel is also pet friendly and minutes from local businesses NEC Corporation, VSP Global, Murieta Equestrian Center and Sutter Health. Maintain your day to day routine when you stay with us by enjoying our amenities including: free Wi-Fi, free daily breakfast, The Residence Inn Mix on Monday-Wednesday evenings, fitness center, indoor pool and laundry room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Residence Inn