“Amazing Hotel Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing Hotel Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

On our way to a family reunion, we stopped by the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova. It was an absolutely amazing hotel for our 4-person group. There were three rooms in our suite and a nice little kitchenette. The continental breakfast is the best that I have ever seen by a mile. There is also a decent restaurant right next door and a ton of facilities on-site. The hotel staff went out of their way to assist after we had an embarrassing car problem in the parking lot. Without the zip ties they gave us, we would have been in big trouble. I will stay here every time I go through Sacramento.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear Autopiloted,
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay at the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova. I am pleased to hear that our staff helped to make your stay exceptional! We appreciate you letting others know about our hotel. Please come back and see us again!

Terry P.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Norfolk, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Wonderful place to stay. Very friendly, helpful staff. Will definitely stay there again if I am ever in the area. Awesome food too! Close to shopping, dining, casino. Easy to get to. Love Residence Inn..it is like home away from home

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Bobbie0324,
Thank you so much for your kind review of the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova. It is wonderful to hear that we felt like your home away from home! My staff will be delighted to know that! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Palmdale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My wife & I stayed at this location from May 22 thru May 26 th of 2014. This was the best stay I have ever had at a Residence Inn! The room was delightful in every way from the separate bedroom, two TV's, furniture as well as the Fridge and Kitchen equipment!
The maid service was outstanding as well as the delicious, daily breakfast!
This location should seriously be considered as a destination for those travelers who are contemplating a Stay in the Metro Sacramento area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Volksqbk,
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much. Our staff takes great pride in our hotel, and I'm glad that our service shows that! We hope that you will come back and see us again soon.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This is my third straight week at this hotel. They make you feel like family from the minute you walk in the door. The rooms are clean and comfortable and nicely furnished. Breakfast and dinner are provided along with warm cookies in the evening. A small gym, indoor pool, and a couple nice outdoor seating areas provide additional comforts for guests. But the thing I keep coming back to is the professional friendly staff.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Sd_doubled,
Thank you so much for your kind words of our staff here at the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova. We take great pride in offering our guests exceptional service and we are thrilled to hear that we are succeeding. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let others know about us. We love having you here!

Warm thanks,
Fairfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I was so impressed with the excellent staff and cleAnliness of the rooms. I will always stay at this inn it is awesome. Janelle and Jennifer are great. The staff is so impressive and kind I would reccomend to Anyone!!

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Vwall51,
Thank you for your five star review! We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. It is our goal to impress every one of our guests, and we love to know that we have done just that! We appreciate you recommending us to others and hope to welcome you back to the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova.

Sincere thanks,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

From the time I checked in to the cleaning staff this hotel is my top choice in location but most of all the amazing staff they have and service they provide. They made sure I had everything I needed from check in to check out. Newly remodeled the suites are beautiful. The breakfast was really good with a great selection of items. I was more amazed by the happy hour as it was Deli night which included different kinds of sandwich meats, a good selection of bread and all the trimmings plus a salad bar and nacho bar. Yogurt and fruit and drinks. Saves lots of money staying here. Try this location off Zinfindel dr. and make sure you ask for Jennifer at the front desk or manager Terry if you want for anything. Highly rated for quality. I travel the world and I would stay here again without hesitation. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Flyinglady1949,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay from start to finish! It is our goal to provide an exceptional experience to all of our guests, and when we hear comments like yours we know we have succeeded. We hope that you will be able to stop back to the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova again very soon.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am reviewing this very late but thought this place is worth a review.

I stayed for a month at The Residence Inn while on an official trip to Rancho Cordova. I must say that this place was an awesome place to stay in...we were three of us and we really enjoyed our stay utilizing most of the amenities provided.

The service and hospitality were at their best, we ended up losing our room access cards quite a few times but the frontdesk issued new ones without any fuss.

The room service deserves a special applause.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear CyrusKiran,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review us! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent here and that our service and hospitality made your stay exceptional. If you are ever back in the area, we hope you will once again choose to stay at the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova.