Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova
$89
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$104
$92
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$72
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$109
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$90
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

All reviewshome away from homefront deskcomfortable bedroomfull kitchenfull complementhot breakfast buffetindoor poolstayed at the marriotthot tubbreakfast hoursfour nightsgreat propertyoatmeallight sleepera great place to stayshort drivedefinitely stay here again
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Staff are very cordial, friendly, and service oriented. I have stayed here for business a long time and feel they have learned my preferences, remembered them and anticipate my needs way beyond expectations. The accommodations are clean, aesthetic and relaxing. I feel we'll taken care of by management and staff. I recommend the Residence Inn for it's service and value.

Room Tip: Rooms have fireplaces and stoves options.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AniTravels4biz
RanchoCordovaRI_GM, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear that you have been with us for so long and you enjoy staying with us. Providing a clean, well maintained and relaxing environment is our number one goal.. We will continue to strive to always exceed your expectations.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been here for over a year, and very satisfied. Will plan on staying threw end of contract, approximately October 2014. Have always felt like a second home. Staff is wonderful, great you with a smile every time. I came home not feeling one day, and the staff check on me to ensure I was doing okay. Very family oriented. Front desk staff are very people friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank cmconald1962

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding the staff and our hotel. We appreciate you choosing our hotel as your "home away from home". Our goal is to make your stay exceptional! We look forward to having you as our guest!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been staying at Residence Inn since May 2012 and have found that no one covers home like Residence Inn Rancho Cordova. Being away from home for weeks at a time, it is always comforting when staff and management makes you feel like part of the family. Regardless of the staff member or reason, my experience has always been warm and satisfying; just like the cookies that await you at the reservation counter nightly. A motel or hotel by any other name is still a motel or hotel but it is the service that makes the stay. Great job Residence Inn Rancho Cordova!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Also, your feedback regarding the service is very helpful and will be shared with our staff. We want to do everything to make your stay enjoyable! We appreciate having you as our guest and look forward to continuing to be your home away from home

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I work as a contractor and have chosen the Residence Inn as my home away from home. I would recommend this place to everyone! The newly remodeled rooms are very clean, exceptionally decorated, and make me feel at home. The staff is amazing, and go out of their way to make sure my stay is everything I want it to be. They have a great breakfast every morning, and dinner every night. I literally check in and they take care of the rest. Dont miss out on a great stay at this location.
Charles

Room Tip: I would recommend a one bedroom on any floor. The studios are great to, I just prefer the seperate bedroom. I really enjoy the 2 bedroom suite upgrades I get for being a loyal customer.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your kind comments about our hotel and staff. It was our pleasure providing you a home away from home. We hope that you will visit us again the next time your travel brings you back to the Sacramento area. Please let us know if we can provide any assistance.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Residence Inn Rancho Cordova was my home away from home Sunday PM thru Thursday AM for 5 months. The hotel is clean and has large suites. Wireless access is very good. I did not like the practice of allowing dogs at the hotel. I have allergies and had to ask to move rooms more than once.
Breakfast is very well done. The hostess (and cook) goes out of her way to make certain things are fresh and plentiful. The evening hostess (and cook) is pleasant but not very efficient or helpful.
The location is OK but not condusive for walking to restaurants or shopping. The only restaurant within walking distance is in the casino next door. There are plentiful fast food options about 4 minutes away by auto.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor in the back for the most rest. Away from the garbage cans as the garbage gets picked up before 6:30 AM!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank nippon703
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying stay with us. We strive to provide the home away from home experience for all of our guest. I will make sure to pass on your great feedback about our service to the staff. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.