I have been staying at Residence Inn since May 2012 and have found that no one covers home like Residence Inn Rancho Cordova. Being away from home for weeks at a time, it is always comforting when staff and management makes you feel like part of the family. Regardless of the staff member or reason, my experience has always been warm and satisfying; just like the cookies that await you at the reservation counter nightly. A motel or hotel by any other name is still a motel or hotel but it is the service that makes the stay. Great job Residence Inn Rancho Cordova!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rancho Cordova hotel offers a convenient location in the Sacramento area and modern amenities. The hotel is located off of the Lincoln Highway and a short commute to nearby attractions including Folsom Lake, SMF Airport, Golden1 Center and American River rafting. Our extended stay hotel is also pet friendly and minutes from local businesses NEC Corporation, VSP Global, Murieta Equestrian Center and Sutter Health. Maintain your day to day routine when you stay with us by enjoying our amenities including: free Wi-Fi, free daily breakfast, The Residence Inn Mix on Monday-Wednesday evenings, fitness center, indoor pool and laundry room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Residence Inn