“Rancho Cordova Residence Inn”

Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I work in the Sacramento area and am away from home for long periods of time. The Rancho Cordova Residence Inn makes feel very comfortable. The staff is warm and friendly and are always willing to help. And the food isn't bad at either. When I don't feel like cooking or eating out, I can always find something good to munch on. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: If you can, try a room with a fireplace.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide the home away from home experience for all of our guest. I will make sure to pass on your great feedback about our service to the staff. We hope to have you stay with us agin in the future.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Rooms are clean and well furnished. All appliances are in good working order and very new. Staff are friendly and the breakfast and dinners are of good quality. I enjoy staying here as my home away from home. I like to get out and walk around the grounds and surrounding area and it is quiet and peaceful. Located near several eating places and other shopping.

Thanks for a good stay,
Debbie Hatley

Room Tip: I like to stay on the opposite side of the highway, but the traffic isn't very loud.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Ms. Hatley,

Thank you for the kind compliments about our hotel and your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you found your stay to be peaceful and you enjoyed the area. We look forward to you to stay with us in the future. Please contact us directly for any reservation assistance.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a newly remodeled property. The layout is that of most RI's. The staff is very courteous and helpful. I'd highly recommend. The food is very good both in the morning and in the evening. The location is conveniently located just off the highway. It's also right next door to a casino.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the kind compliments about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the new renovation upgrades and our new menu items for the evening social. I will also pass on to the staff your compliments about our service.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

As a contractor living in WI, finding a place to call home while working in CA for an extended time, was not something I was looking forward to. I tried a couple of other hotels but was never able to get comfortable or shake that living out of a suitcase feeling. After taking a tour of the facility, I knew this is where I wanted to call home. The staff is respectful and friendly and my room is always cleaned beyond expectations. It will be difficult to leave when my contract is done.

Room Tip: Rooms not with the window facing Hwy 50 are quieter. The corner suites have a stove if you want to...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

We are happy to hear that our hotel feels like home. We strive to provide a comfortable experience that feels like home for all our guest. Please contact us directly if we can provide any further assistance.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

As on onsite contractor typically running long-term gigs the Residence Inn has always been my first pick.

No matter the State, Location or time of day.night a Residence Inn is always welcoming and a home on the road.

The Staff and Management at the Rancho Residence are part and parcel above even the high standards that are usually found in a Residence.

No matter the request, problem or issue, the staff can be relied upon to not only solve but rectify the situation toot-suite.

Room Tip: Stairs or elevators.....I like end of the hallway next to an external door. Be advises, people like...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind compliments about our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Please contact us directly if you need any assistanace with making any furture reservations.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been staying at the Residence Inn in Rancho Cordova for a few months, 3-4 days per week. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean, and the free breakfast is excellent. The only criticism I would make is that the exercise room is a bit small and there is no weight machine of any kind. I would still recommend this hotel as a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for the kind comments and great feedback about our hotel and your stay with us. We will be sure to pass these comments on to our staff. We appreciate having you as our guest!

Victoria Everett
Asst. General Manager

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I live in WA but work in CA. This has been my home away from home for nearly 2 years. The facilities are clean and comfortable. The location is safe and easily accesible from the highway. The staff is friendly and very caring. They truly care for their guests. They are friendy and profesional. Over the years they have become like family. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2013