We visited this Residence Inn by Marriott for my Mom's birthday. As with most R.I.'s, it was an extremely pleasant stay. The hotel is located in a business park setting, so you pretty-much know it's going to be nice, because it caters to a business crowd. But on a Saturday, we practically had the place to our self. Expedia had rooms for $120 per night. I booked mine for $89 through the Marriott website, and had a choice of a king studio suite or a 1 bedroom queen suite, both for the same price.
For this visit we chose a third floor king studio suite. The king bed was heaven. The bathroom, living area and kitchen were very comfortable and well-suited. For a 400 sq. foot room, this studio seemed quite large. The flat screen tv offered a nice selection of channels, and the wireless high-speed internet service is free and very good.
We spent the afternoon at the indoor swimming pool area. And we had the pool and spa to ourselves for over two hours. The heated pool was absolutely perfect, and the spa was large and very warm. This provided plenty of relaxation.
The free breakfast is always great at Residence Inn. Plenty of selection, including hot and cold items. This blows away the free breakfast at just about any hotel. Service here is exceptional. When I went to The Market to pick up some snacks, I went to pay at the front desk, and the agent was busy with another guest. So a maintenence worker asked me if I'd like to charge the items to my room and took my room number and that was it. Really cool!
This hotel is located very close to Highway 50 in Rancho Cordova. It's about 20 minutes from Sacramento, and only about 90 minutes from Lake Tahoe. An ideal location for a quick getaway.
TIP: For a great meal, try Rudy's Hideaway. Just a few miles up the road, this place serves up the best lobster for a restaurant that's NOT on the coast. Great steaks, prime rib and a full menu of other items as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rancho Cordova hotel offers a convenient location in the Sacramento area and modern amenities. The hotel is located off of the Lincoln Highway and a short commute to nearby attractions including Folsom Lake, SMF Airport, Golden1 Center and American River rafting. Our extended stay hotel is also pet friendly and minutes from local businesses NEC Corporation, VSP Global, Murieta Equestrian Center and Sutter Health. Maintain your day to day routine when you stay with us by enjoying our amenities including: free Wi-Fi, free daily breakfast, The Residence Inn Mix on Monday-Wednesday evenings, fitness center, indoor pool and laundry room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Residence Inn