Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
$129
$107
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento(Rancho Cordova)(Great Value!)
$85
$109
$129
$110
Travelocity
All reviewsthe concierge loungesacramento areafull service hoteljunior suiteroom was largefitness centersunrise blvdpool area isample parkingfront desk staffparking lotbusiness centernice propertyfitness roomcommon areasbusiness triplight rail
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Our meeting facilities at the Marriott this past week were excellent, as always. From our preinspection of the room to our ending notes, everything was perfect! Our morning refreshments were nicely displayed in multi-tiered service trays in addition to the tastefully arranged coffee/tea service. Afternoon treats were fresh baked peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies which, our compliments to the chef, always completely disappear within our 10 min break, with people asking for more!
I ate at the restaurant for lunch, and our entire party remarked how good their food was; I had the club sandwich which, based on their Express Menu, is both delicious and a great deal. Others had the chicken Caesar Salad, grilled chicken sandwich, and salmon salad, which is a favorite of many! This was my first dining experience on the patio, which I throughly enjoyed with the sound of the waterfalls by the pool adding a calm, relaxing background. The wait staff were all pleasant and professional in both their dress and manners.
A few kudos to some people who always make our business meetings there run smoothly and much more enjoyable. The Assistant Banquet Manager, Richard, is always checking on us, and I throughly appreciate his concern and caring attitude. Ron, our Audio Visual person, is always sunny, polite, and willing to help us with anything! And finally, my Sales Manager is always delightful. Teng makes everything happen without a glitch and her professionalism, caring attitude, and hard work are to be commended!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2010

Dear IvoriSalmon,

Your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor gives me reason to be proud to work here. The commendations you gave for the meeting facilities, the Chef's food, the service in Formaggio Restaurant and on the Patio, along with Ron, Richard and Teng are great examples of the teamwork we have at the Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova. I will be sure to pass on your accolades to our associates. Thank you so much, and come visit us again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 9, 2010

I travel extensively for work and pleasure. The Marriott hotels are usually my first preference. The Marriott Rancho Cordova is at the top of my list. The hotel speaks of service! From the time you enter the front door until the end of your stay, the staff is nothing but superb. Everyone is so helpful and pleasant.

The facilities are always immaculate and the rooms are large and comfortable. I appreciate the way the hotel is kept in tip top condition. The restaurant is very good and at a moderate price.

Of the Marriott hotels, all brands, Rancho Cordova rates at the top with me.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Kirchner,
Thank you for taking the time to recognize the service and facilities here on Tripadvisor. We appreciate that you have choices, and we are always pleased to serve you when you visit the Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova while on business.
Safe travels and our best!

Reviewed August 4, 2010

Glad we stayed here. Service was great. Room spacious. Restaurant was good and outstanding service.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2010

We were pleased to serve NHfamilytravels and glad that you found our facilities and service to be "outstanding". Come back soon, and safe travels! Kent

Reviewed August 2, 2010

This hotel is the best choice in the area for business or leisure. My recent stay included two nights for each, and I can’t say enough great things about this location or the staff. My telephone conversation with Olivia the day prior to arrival gave me the feeling that she truly cared about my upcoming experience. She greeted me with enthusiasm and a smile upon arrival, and she continued to validate her sincerity for the duration of my stay.

A short drive from downtown Sacramento (10 minutes), this hotel was the perfect location for business travels. They offer comfortable accommodations, a meticulously maintained facility, and all of the right features to make business travel easy. The gym features new equipment, there’s a Starbucks onsite, the business center is well-equipped, and the restaurant is very good. The rooms are spacious, the high-speed internet was quick and reliable, and the concierge lounge is among the best.

This hotel is also ideal for leisure, as it’s conveniently located to the surrounding wine country. A short drive down Sunrise will take you to a highway that winds through the Sierra foothills and delivers you into the blissful heaven that is Amador County. There are so many wineries, small markets, and restaurants to explore. The Rancho Cordova Marriott offered the perfect place to rest between days of exploration.

Thank you Olivia and the entire staff at the Rancho Cordova Marriott…we will be back!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2010

Dear Winopanda,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience at the Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova. Your kind comments for Olivia have already been shared with her and she is indeed one of the best! I'm pleased that we can not only serve you for your business needs, but leisure as well. The Sierra Foothills are a well kept secret that is gaining momentum for day trips out of Sacramento, and our location puts us only 40 minutes to the nearest vineyard.

We look forward to serving you again soon! Thanks again.

Safe travels,

Reviewed July 30, 2010

Dear Kent(Manager of Mariott in Rancho Cordova)
We had an excellent stay. Your staff was very friendly, courteous, and responsive to all our needs. My son who lives in Rancho Cordova recommended your hotel and his recommendation lived up to our expectations. My son, daughter-in-law and grand children enjoyed the swim and Thursday brunch by the pool. If we come for a visit to see our son and his family, my wife and I (and any of our 10 children) would definitely stay at your establishment again.
I spent three years as the US Army's Chief of Marketing and I know that it is always nice to get good feed back from customers. Thank you for running a good operation and your excellent service to me and my family.

Art Mark
LtCol, Retired
US Army Combat Infantry, paratrooper, & RANGER

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2010

Dear Mr. Mark,

We're pleased to hear that your family enjoyed our facilities here at the Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova. Your kind comments will be shared with the entire team. We look forward to hosting another family reunion (all 10 kids, and their children!) in the future. Thank you.

Best Regards, amd safe travels!