“Clean and Comfortable”

Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed March 9, 2010

A nice stay with good amenities included. Worth the price since the rooms were so clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova

Reviewed February 18, 2010

We went for an in-city "vacation." The suite was nice and the staff very accommodating. I also recommend their in-house restaurant Formaggio.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2009

We stayed at the Marriott Rancho Cordova for one week. The hotel was very clean and our room was comfortable. The hotel restaurant was very yummy- we ate breakfast there every morning and felt that the prices were reasonable too. The pool area was very nice and clean as well. We attended a family wedding reception in one of the hotel ball rooms- very nice! The location of the Marriott is very conviniently located, right off a major interstate. I would recommend this hotel to a friend or family member without hesitation. The only negative comment, if any, that I had was that our room faced the interstate and was a little noisy at times- but we were so tired at night, we fell fast asleep despite the noisy traffic.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2009

Overall ok. Good concierge lounge and nice rooms but the front desk staff are clueless.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2009

We thought this place was a great deal. Smoke free hotel and we did not smell any tobacco smoke which we hate. Was very clean and modern. They were going to install LCD flat screens for HD TV soon. Hotwire gave us the hotel for 97 dollars out the door.

Only bad thing is that sound proofing is a little weak. We heard another room's sneeze a little too clearly and if we hadn't had a baby sleeping with us we would have yelled "bless you" as a joke.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank SLOTRAV
Reviewed April 14, 2009

We stayed here one night visiting relatives in Sacramento. Was quiet hotel in a decent location. Rooms were good size, clean, with those great beds.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2009

I was in town because my father was having emergency surgery. Not a leisure trip but I figured I would at least have good service from the Marriott. I have NEVER been more wrong in my life! The first two nights of my stay were fine; no real issues to speak of. However, on the final day of my stay, I returned to my room from the hospital to find that someone had been in my room (The room appeared as if someone had been lounging in the room and disturbed my personal things.). Aside from the obvious fear of safety, I had many valuable items in my room. I contacted the front desk/manager and they confirmed that someone had accessed the room with a Maid's card (aside from the initial access to clean the room). I spoke with a Manager, Neil Glass and he assured me that he would have the stay refunded and offered to move me to another room. At that time, I had already booked with a different hotel and had no interest in staying with the Marriott. After speaking with the Neil, I felt as if the hotel was interested in making a customer happy and had made promises of having the stay refunded. It did not make-up for the privacy violation but at least it was a show of good faith on their part.

Neil promised that someone from their business office would call me back since I booked my stay through priceline.com but after I had not received a call back, I called the hotel myself. After I initially explained my situation to the front desk person, she IMMEDIATELY told me I needed to contact Priceline directly. At that point I asked to speak with a manager and the representative placed me on hold to get one. The representative came back to the line (Not the Manager) and to my dismay, told me that someone did try to call me (which they did not) and that my information would be written down and someone would call me. I explained that I had no faith in their ability to deliver on a promise and the representative disconnected the call; you read right, DISCONNECTED THE CALL!!

I am a College Football Coach/Recruiter and we often book through at Marriott Hotel's for games or Recruiting trips. I have made it my personal business to tell EVERYONE I speak with that about my experience and to urge them to not stay at this hotel or any other Marriott hotel. In fact, I have urged them not to book through Priceline.com either. I am a VERY dissatisfied customer and no one seems to be interested in keeping a customer happy. We have already began making other preparations for our stay when we play Sacramento State University this up-coming year and all of our recruiting trips with the Marriott have been canceled.

I used to be a happy Marriott/Priceline customer but poor service has changed that for me.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
#4 of 81 in Sacramento
Larkspur Landing Folsom
Courtyard Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Courtyard Sacramento Rancho Cord...
#9 of 17 in Rancho Cordova

Been to Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!