Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
ExtendedStay
$93
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$115
$69
Red Roof
$110
Hotwire.com
All reviewsthe concierge loungesacramento areafull service hoteljunior suiteroom was largefitness centersunrise blvdpool area isample parkingfront desk staffparking lotbusiness centernice propertyfitness roomcommon areasbusiness triplight rail
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stayed there 1 night enroute from Lake Tahoe to Sacramento Airport. We were able to check in shortly after 1PM. Marriott Mobil check-in works very well. Show your ID at the front desk & your keys are already waiting for you. As a Platinum guest we were on the concierge floor. The lounge opened around 5PM if I remember correctly - it was a Sunday night. When we went in to check on snacks, the spread was huge. We ended up eating there instead of going out to supper. One of the best setups I have seen in recent years. Likewise breakfast the next morning was everything you could ask for except there was no meat. That was the only thing we missed.The attendants were super. The room was large, clean & quiet. The bed was very comfortable. Highly recommend it to anyone staying in the Sacramento area.

Room Tip: Concierge floor is super if you qualify. Any of the rooms on that florr would be good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Marco F, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Levon M

Mobil Check In as you have experience is a fantastic new feature that we love! I'm happy to hear that it made you trip more convenient and fluid. Our executive lounge as you have found does provide our guests with an ample variety of options both to start your day as well as wind down in the evening. Thank you for the suggestions I am happy to explore with my team. We hope to have you back soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Although the furnishings were a little dated, we had a pleasant night. The wifi was excellent. Staff at the desk were a little confused at check-in, and we had to return to get our room key properly magnetized. Parking was plentiful and the breakfast the next morning was filling, with lots of fresh fruit available.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Levonnc2

I was happy to read that you had a “Pleasant Stay” and that you our parking and breakfast convenient. My apologies about the guest room keys and thank you for your patience, they can be easily demagnetized through various ways including human error. We hope to have you back again soon

Warm regards

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I checked into the hotel over the weekend and the front desk was very accommodating. I asked if I could receive a room away from the elevator? The receptionist searched and found me a room that was fantastic. The room is very clean and well kept. I could not ask for a better facility!
Thank you, Marriott.:)

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevator and lobby.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Marco F, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear n w

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Were always happy to assist in any way we can to make your stay with us more enjoyable. Our housekeeping and maintenance team were very pleased to hear your kind words as they take great pride in their work.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I travel to Sacramento twice yearly and always choose to stay at the Sacramento Marriott Ranch Cordova because of the great service and wonderful staff members. Once you step into the lobby they make you feel welcome right away and I always say your first impression is your lasting impression. When you receive genuie great service like this you know that your stay will be enjoyable and comfortable and this is what you receive at the Marriott Rancho Cordova. The rooms are very spacious and kept very clean by the great housekeeping staff and the views are great no matter what side of the hotel you are on. There is no charge for parking which is also a plus and the public areas and grounds are well maintained. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Cosmin Nicula, Director of Rooms during my recent stay and he turned what I thought would have been a negative experience into a positive experience. I had shipped boxes to the hotel for my work and I paniced when I was told that they could not find the boxes but Cosmin to the rescue...he assured me that he would find my boxes and have them for me the next morning at 7:00am. Sure enough, right at 7:00am he called my room and said he had my boxes and would deliver it to my room, instead he was kind enough to carry it to my car for me. Without those boxes I would not have been able to get my work completed. Even though the location is not the most convenient for me and a 30 minute drive to the airport, I would never stay at another hotel when I am in Sacramento.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Marco F, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Kathy A.

As I’m sure you have read in previous trip advisor comments, this hotels most valuable asset is its team. Cosmin being a leader within in that team is no exception as he will do whatever it takes to make your stay more enjoyable and as stress free as possible as you experienced. Thank you so much for your kind words as this in and of itself is a reward for our team member’s hard work.

Warm regards

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Excellent food and very good service.
Our server Cathy was very nice and even though very busy did an excellent job- the food recommended was very good and service was even better. I have been in the service industry for years and appreciate when someone steps up- bartender Stacey was also very nice.

Thanks for a great experience!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the freeway

Dear Ethan S,

We Agree! Both Kathy and Stacey are an excellent reflection of who we are. Thank you for noticing this hotels most valuable asset, the team staff. As they truly seek to improve everyone’s experience at the hotel.

Warm Regards