“Always a Warm Welcome”

Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This wonderful hotel is nestled just off the freeway in Rancho Cordova. It has all the amenities I need. Restaurant, bar, Starbucks, Pool, great exercise facilities, free laundry facilities, fabulous concierge lounge for breakfast and dinner/snacks.
What I like the most about this facility .. the staff.
Just to shout out to a few:
At the front desk, Jenel always finds me my perfect room, Nicole always has a warm smile and wave, Logan greets me like a long lost sister. Miss Emilia, the evening housekeeper turns down a perfect bed and greets me with a hug and smile. Miss Brenda is my morning wake up hug in the concierge lounge.
You know, when you are away from home 4 nights a week having people that CARE about you is comforting! Thank you all at the Marriott Rancho Cordova.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise ask for a room away from the freeway on the East side of the building.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank KSparrow
Marco F, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear KSparrow,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize my team and their efforts. The team was very happy to hear that your stay was so comfortable. They take great pride in their work and genuinely seek to provide our guests with the best possible experience. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next trip.

Warm Regards
Marco Filice

Reviewed March 24, 2014

2 weeks ago, I notice a glass frame was taken off the wall (photo) and thrown on the landing between floors 10 and 11. I reported the glass and the mess that a..as I navigated the stairs to the concierge lounge on 10. When I came back that evening the frame had been picked up but there was still glass all over the landing so I reported it again. 2 weeks later, you can see by photo that the clean up was to sweep the glass to the opening between the landing and the wall. This type of 20% effort is very reflective of my experience with this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay away from even # rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank hula54
Marco F, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Good Afternoon Hula54,

I want to thank you for your candid feedback as it relates to my hotel and appreciate the perspective that you have presented. After receiving your review, I have had the opportunity to review your comments with my team and reviewed the processes needed to prevent occurrences in the future. We take all feedback seriously and regret that we did not meet your expectations.

I would like to extend myself personally as a contact if you have any other feedback.

Warm Regards
Marco Filice
Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova
11211 Point East Dr.
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
916-861-2214 - direct

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We booked the hotel last minute on Priceline and weren't quite sure what to expect - the stay was absolutely fantastic. We arrived very early, around 10am, and the front desk found a room available for us immediately so we were able to check in early. The entire front desk staff were friendly and helpful. My mom has a bad back, and when we mentioned this to the woman at the desk (Jenel, a real gem!), she arranged for the maintenance guys to put a board under her bed - we didn't even know this was possible! It made the bed so much more comfortable for my mom. The room was spotless and the room service quick and efficient (food was still warm and good). Highly recommend as a good place to stay just outside of Sacramento.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed at this Marriott for a weekend. February 7-9. Staff was excellent. We asked for a roll away at check in and with in 5 minutes of getting to our room it was there. We had a junior suite and it was plenty big. it was a little noisy as our room faced the highway. Their workout room was one of the best of any Marriott I had ever stayed at. It was immaculate, plenty of equipment, and everything worked. All equipment had their own TV's. They had plenty of towels, even cold towels for cooling down. This hotel has a Starbucks and you can't beat that. My only complaint is they do not offer free WiFi unless your a Marriott gold member or above and what they offered for $4.95 was really really slow. Of course they have another option for $12.95 that is suppose to be faster. Marriott needs to change this as everyone is offering free WiFi even Sacramento Airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This Marriott was a nice, comfortable and clean place with great room service! Stayed for two nights and will definitely stay there again. It is located conveniently near Gold River where I had was visiting.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is the only place I will stay when I am on business in Sacramento. I once was there for 10 months straight, pretty much every week. The staff is always so helpful and make you feel like you're returning home. The rooms are clean and the restaurant is very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Man this place is Just Beautiful from the start to finish. Pretty landscape, Grand lobby, just slightly snobby Clerk (that's ok) and off to our room, Very nice elevator's, Plush hallways with tons of light, really very nice. My room was Spectacular! I mean really stunning. Big, Bright, Light furniture, The dimming table lamps was nice,, Quiet A/C. A almost too big TV. Great window area. Furniture was Very Good. And That BED! Geez...I never slept so good in my life.! All those Pillow's ! My Room and Bathroom was Spotless, and I looked. Not a speck, not even dust on the bathroom painting. None. Nothing. Superior Housekeeping Staff. This Hotel has it all, and it's All Top Of The Line!

Room Tip: 801 Was a great room, The freeway is on the west side, east looks at mountains.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
#4 of 82 in Sacramento
Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento

Been to Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!