“Awesome Hotel!”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Corte Madera, California
“Awesome Hotel!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed here for one night for a wedding. Personally I was very impressed with this hotel. We got a discount for the wedding, but it can be on the pricey ($$$) side. The rooms were very clean, so was the lobby, banquet halls and all. It was pretty quiet; we couldn’t hear noise coming from the adjacent rooms.
Check–in and check–out was a breeze……they have very good customer service. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
Dear Ladysons,
Thank you for the review you posted on TripAdisor. It was a pleaseure to host you, your family and friends for the wedding celebration this past weekend. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our banquet facilities for the reception, guestrooms and the hospitality of our Team. We look forward to serving you again hopefully very soon. Take care, and safe travels!
Kent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Fontana, CA
Reviewed September 3, 2011

The staff here are fantastic! I especially love Emelia, she is the sweetest, most thoughtful person I have ever had the pleasure to meet. We love staying at this particular hotel so much that we decided to have our family Christmas party there this year! I know it will be fantastic. Our banquet organizer, Denise is fantastic as well, she understands how to make this a party that our family will remember forever.

Room Tip: Use Marriott.com and make sure you request all of the amenities that you are looking for.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, September 4, 2011
Dear magimare,
Thank you for your response and posting on TripAdvisor. We're pleased that you choose to stay with us and enjoy the facility and our people. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Emelia and Denise. We certainly look forward to hosting your family holiday party in a few months as well. Take care, and safe travels!
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We have stayed here almost every August for the past 10 years. It is very close to our family so the location right off the 50 is great for us. Staff and service are good, rooms are clean and well appointed. For the money it is a good value.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, August 16, 2011
Dear dlively,

We always appreciate the opportunity to serve you when you come to visit family. It is great to see our location off highway 50 and our clean rooms make it a good value and more convenient for you when you are in Rancho Cordova.
We look forward to serving you the next 10 years as well! Safe travels.

Antioch, California
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Upon arrival check was easy and efficient with outstanding Service. This is my 3rd stay here at the Sacramento Marriott, and this Hotel has more Service than you need . Everybody asks if you need anything, doesn't matter what dept .. Very thourogh traning I must say!!!

Room Tip: Book online and try to become a member Marriot Rewards is the best they Truly honor your request and...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, August 15, 2011
Dear Vince S,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. With your vast service experience, you are keenly aware of the importance of good people in any organization. I thank you for recognizing the excellent job our team does here. They have a true spirit to serve and I'm proud to serve along side of them. We all look forward to your next visit. Have a terrific fall season ans safe travels!

Eugene,Or
Reviewed August 4, 2011

If you are a business traveler who prefers updated high-end appointments at a reasonable price, this is your place. Large (clean smelling) rooms, large business desk, 42" high def tv, large bath. Hotel also has wonderful bar and restaraunt. Staff very courteous and professional. Definately worth the 15-20 minute drive to airport. I will definately make this my destination hotel for future trips to Sac area. I have yet to find a nicer hotel for the money. Only drag is paying 12.00 for internet.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, August 5, 2011
Dear jpwhit1,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We're pleased that you enjoyed the amenities during your visit and found our team accomodating. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip to the Sacramento area.
Safe travels!
Kent Peterson
Northern California
Reviewed July 22, 2011

This Hotel is in a nice location and was very quiet when I was there. The outside is well kept, staff seemed friendly, and the lobby area was very nice. I stayed for just one night, and it went well. The pool area was very nice and relaxing with towels available if you needed them. The room was nice and clean, and in good shape. Air Conditioner worked well, and kept us comfortable. I would say the one thing I was a little bit disappointed about was the bed. I think that ranks as one of the most important aspects of a hotel stay for me, and this mattress seemed very worn. When you sat on the bed, you really sank. Overall, I slept better than I thought I would. I work very closely with the Hospitality Industry, so I may be more critical than most, but am very thorough when analyzing hotels and there rooms. Many hotels have bathroom exhaust that don't work at all, but these were on and working great. Stay here if you are in the area, and you won't be sorry. Great freeway access I might add!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, July 25, 2011
Dear wingnut5,
Your post on TripAdvisor is appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the beds. It is great information that assists us in prioritizing needs for future renovations. We're happy that you found the staff, guest room, pool area and our easy access to the highway to meet your travel needs. We certainly look forward to serving you again soon. Safe travels!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I travel to the Sacramento area weekly for business. I have stayed at many other hotels in the area, but the Marriott Rancho Cordova is the best of the best. The Registration staff always makes me feel welcome and truly seem to care about my satisfaction. The rooms are large with great views of the surrounding area. I love that I can have room service or go down to a full service restaurant/bar. Many times I use the Concierge Lounge for a yummy and healthy breakfast - and then return to the Lounge for appetizers in the evening. The staff in the Lounge is always very friendly and accommodating.

On warm summer nights, it's great to have dinner by the pool. The sound of waterfalls helps set the tone for relaxation. When it's time to work out, the Fitness Room is great. It's much bigger than most hotel fitness facilities - lots of machines, plus weights make it easy to stay in shape on the road.

I plan to continue staying at the Marriott Rancho Cordova every week until my business assignment ends.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank MZyg
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Dear MZyg,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased that you found the staff, accomodations and ameneties here to be the "best in the area". Providing excellent food and beverage, along with a fitness center where travelers can keep up their routines away from home are key components. We look forward to serving you again soon. Safe travels!