“Outstanding Service... Worth every dime!! I have been in the Service Industry for over 18 years and have seen improper T”

Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Antioch, California
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Upon arrival check was easy and efficient with outstanding Service. This is my 3rd stay here at the Sacramento Marriott, and this Hotel has more Service than you need . Everybody asks if you need anything, doesn't matter what dept .. Very thourogh traning I must say!!!

Room Tip: Book online and try to become a member Marriot Rewards is the best they Truly honor your request and...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, August 15, 2011
Dear Vince S,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. With your vast service experience, you are keenly aware of the importance of good people in any organization. I thank you for recognizing the excellent job our team does here. They have a true spirit to serve and I'm proud to serve along side of them. We all look forward to your next visit. Have a terrific fall season ans safe travels!

Kent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Eugene,Or
Reviewed August 4, 2011

If you are a business traveler who prefers updated high-end appointments at a reasonable price, this is your place. Large (clean smelling) rooms, large business desk, 42" high def tv, large bath. Hotel also has wonderful bar and restaraunt. Staff very courteous and professional. Definately worth the 15-20 minute drive to airport. I will definately make this my destination hotel for future trips to Sac area. I have yet to find a nicer hotel for the money. Only drag is paying 12.00 for internet.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, August 5, 2011
Dear jpwhit1,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We're pleased that you enjoyed the amenities during your visit and found our team accomodating. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip to the Sacramento area.
Safe travels!
Kent Peterson
Northern California
Reviewed July 22, 2011

This Hotel is in a nice location and was very quiet when I was there. The outside is well kept, staff seemed friendly, and the lobby area was very nice. I stayed for just one night, and it went well. The pool area was very nice and relaxing with towels available if you needed them. The room was nice and clean, and in good shape. Air Conditioner worked well, and kept us comfortable. I would say the one thing I was a little bit disappointed about was the bed. I think that ranks as one of the most important aspects of a hotel stay for me, and this mattress seemed very worn. When you sat on the bed, you really sank. Overall, I slept better than I thought I would. I work very closely with the Hospitality Industry, so I may be more critical than most, but am very thorough when analyzing hotels and there rooms. Many hotels have bathroom exhaust that don't work at all, but these were on and working great. Stay here if you are in the area, and you won't be sorry. Great freeway access I might add!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, July 25, 2011
Dear wingnut5,
Your post on TripAdvisor is appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the beds. It is great information that assists us in prioritizing needs for future renovations. We're happy that you found the staff, guest room, pool area and our easy access to the highway to meet your travel needs. We certainly look forward to serving you again soon. Safe travels!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I travel to the Sacramento area weekly for business. I have stayed at many other hotels in the area, but the Marriott Rancho Cordova is the best of the best. The Registration staff always makes me feel welcome and truly seem to care about my satisfaction. The rooms are large with great views of the surrounding area. I love that I can have room service or go down to a full service restaurant/bar. Many times I use the Concierge Lounge for a yummy and healthy breakfast - and then return to the Lounge for appetizers in the evening. The staff in the Lounge is always very friendly and accommodating.

On warm summer nights, it's great to have dinner by the pool. The sound of waterfalls helps set the tone for relaxation. When it's time to work out, the Fitness Room is great. It's much bigger than most hotel fitness facilities - lots of machines, plus weights make it easy to stay in shape on the road.

I plan to continue staying at the Marriott Rancho Cordova every week until my business assignment ends.

1 Thank MZyg
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Dear MZyg,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased that you found the staff, accomodations and ameneties here to be the "best in the area". Providing excellent food and beverage, along with a fitness center where travelers can keep up their routines away from home are key components. We look forward to serving you again soon. Safe travels!
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I had the chance to take my family on a trip to northern California and stayed at the Sacremento Marriot Rancho Cordova. The staff was generous to say the least and we had such a good time. We had a double Queen room which I thought was huge and the beds were very comfortable. We also had the chance to go to breakfast at the on-site eating establishment and the buffet was great. Finally we got the chance to hang by the pool and catch some Cali sun. The waterfall is a nice touch. Overall the experience was great and I will definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 27, 2011
Dear Huskerian,
We're delighted that you were able to enjoy the many amenities here at the hotel and found the staff to be "generous". Our room size with 2 queen sized beds, pool area and restaurant that you experienced are just a few reasons we hope you come back as well. Safe travels to you this summer and thank you for your post on TripAdvisor.
Atlanta, ga
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Being a Marriott member for over 20 years and traveling more than 100,000 miles a year for business purposes, I was amazed at what happened during my stay. Being driven from the Airport to this Hotel, I had no transportation of my own. that being said I was left to having most of my meals at the Hotel restaurant "Formaggio." Every time I called for room service NO ONE bothered to answer the phone. For my 5 day stay I had to have the desk clerks help me reach the restaurant. 3 times I went to the lobby to see if the restaurant was busy and 3 times I found not 1 single soul dining there!!! I guess answering their phone is not importaqnt to them. One morning I went to the restaurant at 10 am to see if they were busy and they only had 2 customers. I went back to my room and tried to getn room service but again they never answerd the phone. Finally the dessk clerk reached tham and I ordered 2 eggs and whole wheat toast and was told it would be between 30 and 45 minute!! Needless to say I DID NOT order. The Hotel itself is excellent but I beleive this restaurant will hurt the reputation of this fine Hotel eventually. What a shame for such a clean and friendly Hotel

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 22, 2011
Dear ThomasPAtlanta,
Not only do I appreciate your immense loyalty to Marriott, but also your candid comments posted here on TripAdvisor. I want to personally apologize for the "slump" in service you encountered in our F&B operation during your stay. You clearly deserve much better. We take pride in our service and product, and clearly we missed the mark with you. This is especially true when you found the rest of your stay "5 star". Although your comments have given me a great place to start correcting the problem you had, I would certainly be happy to discuss them further if you want to reach out to me. Safe travels to you!
Sonoma, CA
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Just stayed for three nights. There is actually nothing that I can complain about! Hotel was nicely appointed, very clean and room was quiet. Room was serviced fairly early each day. Just a short drive from both quick food options and also nicer restaurants. Restaurant on site was very nice. I would definately stay again!

1 Thank lovingsonoma
Kentmarriottrc, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 14, 2011
Dear lovingsonoma,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We were delighted to serve you on your trip to the Sacramento area and pleased that as a seasoned traveler, you found the hotel worthy of your recommendation. We hope to see you on a return trip soon. Safe travels!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cordova
Larkspur Landing Folsom
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
#4 of 81 in Sacramento

Been to Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!