Spend 3 nights here, visiting family nearly. Stayed in a king 1BR suite.
* Great value at $80 a night for a large room
* Complementary breakfast, with cooked-to-order egg and omelet station
* Friendly customer service at front desk and breakfast
* Clean room
* Comfortable bed
* Pool and workout room (did not use)
* Mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave
* Décor and trim very plain and simple
* Although free Wi-Fi, speed was slow 1 day and non-existent next 2 days
* No in-room safe
* Very soft pillow
Comfortable enough, without nickel and dime charges for everything. Average room but we only needed someplace comfortable to sleep. Essentially non-existent Wi-Fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The HYATT House Sacramento/Rancho Cordova blends cozy chic with the convenience of guest-empowered travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 158 smartly designed guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include cook-to-order breakfast, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or relax and unwind on the outdoor pool patio with cabanas and lounge seating. Conveniently located just 11 miles east of downtown Sacramento. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Sunrise Hotel & Suites Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Sierra Rancho Cordova