“I Will Stay Here Again”

Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed October 27, 2010

Stayed here on a business trip, it was very plesant. Dana at the front desk was heplful and very nice. The room was clean and comfortable. Close to the freeway, easy to find. I will stay here next time I'm in town.

Reviewed October 27, 2010

My stay at the Vagabond Inn in Rancho Cordova CA was the best any traveler could ask for. The customer service was amazing, they really cater to your every need with the best attitude ever. The whole hotel was in amaculant condition. Everything was so sparkleing clean, it was so inviting. The whole atmosphere was very pleasant and I did not want to leave. I will be going back to Rancho Cordova and I wil make sure I stay at the Vagabond Inn everytime!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2010

had a great stay, the room was clean when i checked in and the housekeepers were very nice, even if you didnt want service they would ask if you needed anything such as towles or soap or coffee, Check in was great, only took a couple of minuites, Deena, Creeana, Carol, Patrick, and Mike were all very courtious and friendly and made me feel like i was at home. i definately will be back

Reviewed October 26, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a few nights and I can sure say that next time I'm back in town, I know where I'm going. I decided with a few friends to visit Sacramento for her birthday. The hotel was great, I had no trouble sleeping there, it was relaxing and pretty clean. I've stayed at places where their was just so much noise, you couldn't get through the night. Thankfully this wasn't one of them. The employees there seemed to know how to do their job. Also they were very helpful as to clueing us in on some of the great restaurants and must see sites while we were in town. I would definitely recommend this place for someone who is looking for a place of good customer service and a great nights sleep :)

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2010

It's a nice location with easy acces to the local eateries and shops. Friendly service and not too loud, even with the freeway right there. I will be coming back again next time I visit Sacramento.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 21, 2010

After reading some reviews on this place, I decided to add my take on this hotel. For starters, I am a seasoned business traveler, that has spent at least three days a week, for the last 8 months here. I have had plenty of time to make an accurate judgment on this property, and I hope to communicate it to future guests of the Vagabond Executive in Rancho Cordova. The staff has been really helpful and are very service oriented, as well as polite. They have been responsive to my needs, and that is important to me. One thing that I also noted is that the staff has not changed since my stay, which speaks for itself. If the employees are not turning over every week, it gives a chance for people that work away from home to adopt a psuedo-family for the week. As for the value, I have done the math up and down, and this place gives you the best return for your money, hands down! With the free continental breakfast, Wi-Fi, and free tenth night program, you too can discover the great value and quality this place has to offer.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank mcafetres
Reviewed October 19, 2010

I have stayed at least two hundred nights in the past 3 years for business.
Before going back to Los Angeles, I often would stop by to have some orange juice ,fill up my coffee cup and water bottle.
Ms. Carol and all employees treat me like a family member.
This is really my second home since I run my one man company in 2006.
Thank you Vagabond Inn, Rancho Cordova

Travelers also viewed these Rancho Cordova hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento
Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova
Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento
Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sa...
#12 of 17 in Rancho Cordova

Been to Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn

Address: 10713 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670-6031 (Formerly Vista Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova)
Location: United States > California > Rancho Cordova
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Romantic Hotel in Rancho Cordova
#3 Business Hotel in Rancho Cordova
#4 Family Hotel in Rancho Cordova
Price Range: $85 - $149 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn 2.5*
This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova