I've stayed at this hotel a least 20-25 nights over the past year. There have been a few glitches here and there (assigned an uncleaned room, key card mixups) but the staff is always ready to fix the problem ASAP. Rooms are always clean and neatly appointed.
The morning breakfast bar is another highlight. Francine makes sure that everything is hot and fresh, and she's very attentive to the guests as well.
My last point is that this isn't the Ritz-Carlton - it is a fairly basic hotel that has great staff, good features, clean environment and excellent value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento