Last night I stayed at the Red Lion Inn in Rancho Cordova, Sacromento. Considering we were not basking in the sun on the white sand beaches of Hawaii or taking in the beauty of skiing Aspen the Rocky's I enjoyed the las 2 days at the humble Red Lion Inn at Rancho Cordova in Sacromento as much as any of the formentioned paradise like destionations that I have been lucky enough to stay at in the past. I wound up sipping coffee with Christina who was working the front desk at 5:00 a.m. while she helped me finish my laundry and she (quite honestly, listened to me bable on and on about my troubles). This reminded me that it always boils down to the staff that make or break a hotel. You can be in the most beautiful place on the planet, but if you are arguing with the valet guy about where he parked your car you are not enjoying yourself. Another pleasureable experience was every morning not only was the complimentary breakfast out of this world, but Francine the staff member in charge of the line was very personal and a joy to talk to. After the first day she remembered my waffle ordere and at first site would have it on the griddle heating up, only to wait for the next guest to come around the corner and she would remember their name and waffle order as well..... I was impressive! It always boils down to the human touch and that touch can feel like the very soft tip of your finger or the cracking knuckle of a fist to your face. The human touch is what made my experience at the Red Lion Inn, at Rancho Cordova to be one of my most relaxing in recent memory!!!!!! Thank you Christina and Fracine you made my trip!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento