Stayed one night here. Check in was quick and friendly with cookies! The rooms were standard in my opinion a step up from Motel 6 quality. The A/C rattled and squeeked all night which was annoying..but without it the room was stuffy. Breakfast was disappointing with yogurt that was in bowls not individual cups and sad danishes/muffins and cut up fruit. They did have waffles and hard boiled eggs I would recommend this place if the price was good...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento