“Amazing!! A real resort!!”

Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed July 4, 2013

How come it is only a 2-stars??!? It is a real gem, nothing can be improved. We were there for one night on the 4th of july, and it had some sort of good ambiance, we felt like home, like if we were having a family party. The lady at the réception, i guess her name is Carol, was so Nice and helpful. Another family was making a late Check-in while i was at the reception and she authorized them to use the pool later to accomodate them as it was an holiday. Our kids even asked to stay one more night. Ping pong table, putting green, amazing breakfast, BBQ available near the pool as well as tables and chairs. Everything looks new. I do not understand the price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JOhanne42_12
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear JOhanne42_12
Thank you very much for the great review and the compliments. We take pride in our hotel and aim to go the extra mile for our guests. Glad to hear that you took advantage of our 4th of July special and enjoyed our family orientated amenities. I hope that you will have a great trip in CA and we hope to see you again when you are exploring this great state.
Safe travels.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great hotel. Pleasantly surprised. Great price. Breakfast was great. My son loved it. Coffee all day. liked the fridge and microwave in room. employees were very helpful. Hotel has a pool and putting green. Would definitely stay again.

1  Thank Cindy M

Dear Cindy M,
Thank you very much for choosing us and we are very pleased to hear that you and your son enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you managed to try out our putting green and cool off in our swimming pool. I appreciate your kind words about the staff, we have a great team here.
We thank you again for the opportunity to welcome you and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am on the road for most of the year & spend all of my time in hotels. So as you can imagine, it is very important to me to find a place to be my ,"home away from home," during my stay. I have had the pleasure of staying here for an extended period of time on two different occasions, and I just cannot say enough nice things about the staff & accommodations! Carol was the first lady I met when I checked in the first time. She was very pleasant & extremely helpful in securing a quiet room that I'd be comfortable in for the long time I was staying. Along with Carol; Dana, Jessica, Lawonda & Janet were always ready with a smile & happy to help with anything I needed. They'd even go to the point to save me something to eat on Wednesdays, (they put out food for the guests on wed) if I wasn't back in time! And I cannot forget Jose! He was also ready with a smile & helping hand...(on the many occasions) I was lugging stuff to & from my room! On top of the superior & genuine customer service: the rooms are lovely, the housekeeping staff is attentive & thorough, there is a fabulous breakfast every morning, there are several channels, they provide a working business center & above all else....the beds are FABULOUS!! This truly is my home away from home when I am in town! Thank you so much to all of you at the Red Lion Inn that continue to make me feel welcome & take such wonderful care of me!! I will definitely be seeing you again!

Room Tip: I prefer staying on the 3rd floor; they are very quiet & I think the newest; if you don't mi...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank josielafferty11

Dear Josielafferty11

WE LOVE HAVING YOU HERE!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your excellent feed back with everyone, we truly appreciate you and love having you here.
I am very glad to here that we were able to show you our genuine guest service, show you great hospitality and most of all create the "home a way from home" feel.
You have covered many aspects of your stay and I am particularly appreciative about your comments about our team here, I will share your amazing feedback with each one of them.
Again thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with everyone and we look forward to seeing you real soon.
Safe travels

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The wife and I lodged here four nights. We enjoyed our stay. Clean comfortable rooms with refrigerator, microwave. Computers and printer downstairs. Pool was nice and even had a pingpong table. Breakfast was great! Very nice. The employees were friendly and accommodating. Shopping near by within a couple miles. Restaurants surrounded ths hotel. We will visit again. The only reason I didn't give a perfect rating is because the smoke alarm went off twice during sleeping hours on the second night only. (;

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm pleased to learn that the facilities and services within the hotel were able to meet your expectations! We do hope that we will have the opportunity to "welcome you back" whenever your travel plans include the Sacramento area!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Perfect location $44 a night w complimentary breakfast rooms are super clean, new and soft comfortable beds. I almost missed out on this hidden gem because it was only rated 2 stars on the travel sites but I saw all the 5 star reviews and booked a room and happy that I did.

1  Thank Derek O

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your comments and will certainly share them with our team. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I loved staying at this hotel! It is the definition of hospitality...

Excellent service even from the first phone call just inquiring about the hotel and it's amenities. Carol told me all about the hotel & has been sweet as pie since our first conversation.

Key things I loved about the Red Lion Inn:

** Very Clean
** Extremely Cozy & Comfortable
** Feels like home
** Great Hospitality
** Very accommodating
** Complimentary Breakfast
** Felt Safe and secure (on the 3rd fl)
** Loved the Wednesday Night Social (complimentary snacks and beverages, plus bingo)!

The Red Lion Inn has made my stay away from home very pleasant and I will definitely come back again.

Thank you Carol & the Red Lion Inn!

Room Tip: I recommend the 3rd floor for indoor access (1st & 2nd floors have outside access)
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank joleah j
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Joleah J

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to welcome you and a very big thank you for your excellent feed back. As a smal newly renovated hotel we take pride in our guest service and aim to exceed expectations. We are very please to hear that you had a great experience with us and we look forward to having you again.

Safe Travels
CHansen

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights. My mother in law stays here from November to April for work and she told us to book a room when we went to the zoo and jelly belly. The staff was awesome and kind. Treated my 3 year old like a princess, Carol at the front desk made us feel very comfy and well taken care of. The pool is very nice and never crowded. Every weds they have cocktail night with free drinks (alcoholic and sodas) and free food. We will be coming back very soon.

• Stayed: April 2013
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Sauzafamily,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback and it was a pleasure to have your family stay with us. Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and got to take advantage of our pool and other amenities.
We look forward to your next visit and seeing your little princes.
CHansen