How come it is only a 2-stars??!? It is a real gem, nothing can be improved. We were there for one night on the 4th of july, and it had some sort of good ambiance, we felt like home, like if we were having a family party. The lady at the réception, i guess her name is Carol, was so Nice and helpful. Another family was making a late Check-in while i was at the reception and she authorized them to use the pool later to accomodate them as it was an holiday. Our kids even asked to stay one more night. Ping pong table, putting green, amazing breakfast, BBQ available near the pool as well as tables and chairs. Everything looks new. I do not understand the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento