“Pleasantly surprised” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Acampo, California
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great hotel. Pleasantly surprised. Great price. Breakfast was great. My son loved it. Coffee all day. liked the fridge and microwave in room. employees were very helpful. Hotel has a pool and putting green. Would definitely stay again.

1 Thank Cindy M
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Cindy M,
Thank you very much for choosing us and we are very pleased to hear that you and your son enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you managed to try out our putting green and cool off in our swimming pool. I appreciate your kind words about the staff, we have a great team here.
We thank you again for the opportunity to welcome you and we look forward to seeing you next time.

JananH

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am on the road for most of the year & spend all of my time in hotels. So as you can imagine, it is very important to me to find a place to be my ,"home away from home," during my stay. I have had the pleasure of staying here for an extended period of time on two different occasions, and I just cannot say enough nice things about the staff & accommodations! Carol was the first lady I met when I checked in the first time. She was very pleasant & extremely helpful in securing a quiet room that I'd be comfortable in for the long time I was staying. Along with Carol; Dana, Jessica, Lawonda & Janet were always ready with a smile & happy to help with anything I needed. They'd even go to the point to save me something to eat on Wednesdays, (they put out food for the guests on wed) if I wasn't back in time! And I cannot forget Jose! He was also ready with a smile & helping hand...(on the many occasions) I was lugging stuff to & from my room! On top of the superior & genuine customer service: the rooms are lovely, the housekeeping staff is attentive & thorough, there is a fabulous breakfast every morning, there are several channels, they provide a working business center & above all else....the beds are FABULOUS!! This truly is my home away from home when I am in town! Thank you so much to all of you at the Red Lion Inn that continue to make me feel welcome & take such wonderful care of me!! I will definitely be seeing you again!

Room Tip: I prefer staying on the 3rd floor; they are very quiet & I think the newest; if you don't mi...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank josielafferty11
Dear Josielafferty11

WE LOVE HAVING YOU HERE!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your excellent feed back with everyone, we truly appreciate you and love having you here.
I am very glad to here that we were able to show you our genuine guest service, show you great hospitality and most of all create the "home a way from home" feel.
You have covered many aspects of your stay and I am particularly appreciative about your comments about our team here, I will share your amazing feedback with each one of them.
Again thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with everyone and we look forward to seeing you real soon.
Safe travels
JananH
Mohave Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

The wife and I lodged here four nights. We enjoyed our stay. Clean comfortable rooms with refrigerator, microwave. Computers and printer downstairs. Pool was nice and even had a pingpong table. Breakfast was great! Very nice. The employees were friendly and accommodating. Shopping near by within a couple miles. Restaurants surrounded ths hotel. We will visit again. The only reason I didn't give a perfect rating is because the smoke alarm went off twice during sleeping hours on the second night only. (;

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm pleased to learn that the facilities and services within the hotel were able to meet your expectations! We do hope that we will have the opportunity to "welcome you back" whenever your travel plans include the Sacramento area!
Tucson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Perfect location $44 a night w complimentary breakfast rooms are super clean, new and soft comfortable beds. I almost missed out on this hidden gem because it was only rated 2 stars on the travel sites but I saw all the 5 star reviews and booked a room and happy that I did.

1 Thank Derek O
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your comments and will certainly share them with our team. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!
Oakland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I loved staying at this hotel! It is the definition of hospitality...

Excellent service even from the first phone call just inquiring about the hotel and it's amenities. Carol told me all about the hotel & has been sweet as pie since our first conversation.

Key things I loved about the Red Lion Inn:

** Very Clean
** Extremely Cozy & Comfortable
** Feels like home
** Great Hospitality
** Very accommodating
** Complimentary Breakfast
** Felt Safe and secure (on the 3rd fl)
** Loved the Wednesday Night Social (complimentary snacks and beverages, plus bingo)!

The Red Lion Inn has made my stay away from home very pleasant and I will definitely come back again.

Thank you Carol & the Red Lion Inn!

Room Tip: I recommend the 3rd floor for indoor access (1st & 2nd floors have outside access)
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank joleah j
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Joleah J

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to welcome you and a very big thank you for your excellent feed back. As a smal newly renovated hotel we take pride in our guest service and aim to exceed expectations. We are very please to hear that you had a great experience with us and we look forward to having you again.

Safe Travels
CHansen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights. My mother in law stays here from November to April for work and she told us to book a room when we went to the zoo and jelly belly. The staff was awesome and kind. Treated my 3 year old like a princess, Carol at the front desk made us feel very comfy and well taken care of. The pool is very nice and never crowded. Every weds they have cocktail night with free drinks (alcoholic and sodas) and free food. We will be coming back very soon.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Sauzafamily,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback and it was a pleasure to have your family stay with us. Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and got to take advantage of our pool and other amenities.
We look forward to your next visit and seeing your little princes.
CHansen
Yuba City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is a great hotel! I was directed here by the VA at Mather and received a VA discount for my hotel room. At just under $70 for one night it was a pretty good deal, the room was spotless but a bit small. Although it was a small room it was very comfortable and felt actually luxurious! I was very surprised and pleased with my stay! They provided all the basics, such as cable, free wifi, and soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. The parking lot was clean, well lit and free of derelicts. I felt very safe! Also, there is a rather extensive and free continental breakfast from 6am - 9am monday thru friday. It is also on weekends but I am not sure about the exact times. The pool was open and very clean also! They do accept pets and my non smoking room did not have any odors of smoke in it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank robynabc
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Robynabc

Thank you very kindly for taking the time and giving us a feed back.

We are very pleased to hear that we were able to provide the best vaule and service to you during your visit to VA Medical Center. It is a great pleasure to welcome all our veterans and help them during their their visit to the Medical Center. Yes we do provide complimentary breakfast over the weekends and it is from 6am to 10am (Hot breakfast).
Again thank you for your feed back and look forward to welcoming you again.
JHansen