Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$91
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsputting greenfront deskmexican restaurantthird floorpotatoeswafflesnext morningsacramento areawould stay here againthe breakfast areaclean roomsparking lotenjoyed my staygreat customer servicegreat place to staybusiness tripbed was comfortable
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed three nights here. Rooms were clean and spacious. Some interior rooms- 3rd floor and exterior corridor rooms-1st & 2nd floors. Very small exercise room- one bike, one treadmill and one elliptical. Small outdoor pool. Great breakfast buffet. Great for business travelers, free wi-fi.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business and hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My Army unit was working none stop for 40 days. Soldiers were tired and we had to be at work at 0730. Someone got hurt driving back from god knows where and they decided to put people who lived more than 50 miles away in the Red Lion.

They are awesome. They have everything from a T.V. to an iron and everything from a fridge to an alarm clock. They have the best service and they are very friendly. All the soldiers staying here share my opinion.

They are also very convienently located near scores of restaurants and shops and the freeway is yards away. Also, our unit is 1 mile away.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank imflp33z
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear imflp33z

It was a great pleasure to host you all before your deployment and we look forward to having you all back safe and sound next year.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us all during your busy schedule and glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Have a very safe tour and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.
Best wishes
JHansen

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We booked this room because we were leaving from Sacramento the next day and it was 1/2 the price of the Sacramento hotels. It was less than 1/2 hour drive to the airport. Room was clean and although property is adjacent to US 50, as long as the room is not on the end near the highway it is quiet enough. Carol at the desk was very helpful. We left too early for the breakfast. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the north end near US 50 will be noisier.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Akroadtripper,
Thank you very much for your kind feed back and glad to hear that you had a pleasan stay with us. I hope that you will have some time to enjoy our great breakfast next time you are in town. We aim to provide the best price in town with great value added amenities for our guest.
Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Regards
CHansen

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had to work in Sacramento for over a month, so I needed to find a hotel. I wasn't sure where to stay at first, there was a lot of competition around the area. However, it was the friendly customer service that finalized my decision and I definitely could not have made a better choice!! I was absolutely impressed with the Red Lion Inn. At the moment I arrived, I was warmly greeted by the staff. All of the staff is wonderful and very friendly, especially Carol and Janon who go out of their way to make you feel at home. The rooms are nice and roomy with great amenities that make it feel more like home. The beds are nice and soft, the TV has plenty of channels and the heater works very well :). The breakfast served every morning could not be better!!! There is a wide variety of food, all hot and freshly made; The selection is amazing and the coffee is great. The best part of my stay was the mid week managers reception that the staff hosts. I travel by myself a lot and staying at a new place for over a month can be boring and sometimes lonely. But the social that the staff hosts is a wonderful place to meet new people, eat, drink and relax after a long day of work. I have stayed at a lot of hotels over the years and I have never seen such a wonderfully put together and thoughtful event hosted at a hotel before. It is a great idea and it made my stay very enjoyable. This hotel has other wonderful amenities, such as the swimming pool and the miniature golf course, but it was unfortunately too cold outside to use them. I was very impressed with this hotel, and would recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Cristi_Car13,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest during your assignment here in Rancho Cordova and very pleased to hear that we were able to provide the home a way from home feeling. We realy enjoyed having you as our guest and we hope that you will come and visit us again very soon.
Regards
CHansen

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I am a on site superintendent and am away from home alot. I have been to many hotels in the past 4 years and I do have to say that being to this hotel has been the best one yet.The breakfast is always hot and plentiful. The mid week social is a great place to meet all types of friendly people and enjoy a cold beer or a glass of wine and you can't forget the great food and best of all is the care and attention that Carol pays to each and everyone that comes in. Janan and Carol make you feel special as soon as you walk in the door I was greeted with a smile and a hearty hello. We have out of town subcontractors that are staying here also and they have commented that this is a great place to stay and the will be staying here anytime they come to this area to work in the future.Just a few more of my likes are the beds are soft with lots of pillows and the t.v.has a lot of channels to choose from also the towels are soft and plenty of hot water to take that long hot shower. As you can see this is the place to be if you want to feel like you are someone special and are well cared for.

Room Tip: They are all great rooms
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Hello Mr. Q

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your possitive thoughts with us. We truly appreciate you as a guest and your team.
We understand that it is not easy to be on the road week after week and we try to make it as comfortable as possible for you. I am glad that you are enjoying the amenities we provide and so pleased to know that our team make a difference.

Once again thank you for your feed back and have a great week.
JHansen