Our family of four really enjoyed our stay. We were in town for two nights to visit the state capitol which is only ten-fifteen minutes away. The rooms on the third floor have interior corridors, and the first two floors have exterior corridors. The value is outstanding. Our room was clean, fairly spacious, comfortable, with a fridge and microwave. THe breakfast is what put it over the top. It was practically a full buffet with eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, waffles, and more! All this for $64! To top it off, the staff was friendly and knowledgable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento