I RARELY visit the same hotel twice. I pretty much just go wherever I can find the best deal and find the nicest kind of hotel at the rate I can spend. Usually under 80 bucks. My mom told me about the red lion inn but I recently went for another deal on priceline. I decided to check it out this time and for 54 bucks on priceline I will definitely be back! it is VERY comfy. Landed a decent room, small but very clean and new, nice paint, good tv and has a fabulous bathroom with large tiled shower and multiple shower heads. Great soap too! Big issue for me is things like that are usually cheaply sourced. Front desk told me there are many other better rooms and breakfast is supposed to be great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento