“Another Great Stay!!!”

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Rancho Cucamonga
“Another Great Stay!!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The Red Lion Inn is the ONLY place I stay when I come to Rancho Cordova. First lets start with the friendly staff. SEAN IS THE BEST!!!! Whenever I come and he checks me in, he is always curteous and professional. He gets me checked in quickly and he even surprised me by remembering my name - now that's service! I recommend the Red Lion to all of my friends whenever they have a need to come to Rancho Cordova and with all of the upgrades, the hotel is even nicer.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Leesah J
Thank you for your kind words and giving us the opportunity to show you our hospitality each time your are in Rancho. We have a strong team who takes pride in our guest service and aim to provide best standards to our guests.
Look forward to welcoming you again.
Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
SoCA
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Great place to stay; free upgrade, at a super price! Clean, quiet and very nice personnel. The breakfast was also very good. Our first stay at a Red Lion and we will definitely stay at another one if the location is right.

Room Tip: Rooms in between two others on ground floor was quiet, despite close proximity to freeway, Easty of...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Dear SoCalbjtravelers,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback and giving us the opportunity to show our hospitality and all our recent improvements. Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and enjoyed the selection. Thank you again from all of us and look forward to welcoming you again.
vallejo
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Lovely , well kept, modern motel to say in close to attactions in Sacramento and surrounding area. We stayed on parking lot side of motel, away from the freeway and it was quiet. The pool was small but a nice area to sit and swim or just read. Putting course is there also as is Ping Pong table. Wonderful breakfast with everything except Ice tea. No hot tub but that was not a problem for us.

Room Tip: Parking lot side a quieter
1 Thank macdana517
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear Macdana517,

Thank you very much for your kind feed back and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad to hear that you found the location of our hotel convenient, enjoyed our pool and breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Pacific Coast
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We rented this property thinking of our experiences at Red Lion in Portland and Seattle, however this property is not in that class. Photos make the lobby appear spacious, however the layout is nearer to a Motel 6 and the room is equally tiny. The room is pleasantly appointed in gold and pumpkin with a large bolster on the bed but the advertised 32" LCD television is in truth an old-school tube TV the size of a large moving box. An old bathtub has had new solid surfacing applied to the walls and a curved shower rod added, neither of which compensates for the drab tub. This hotel is a good deal if you can obtain a rate similar to local value chains.

That said, the woman who checked us in at the front desk was particularly pleasant and the housekeeping staff are efficient.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Corres
Dear Corres,

Thank you very much for choosing us and your honest feed back. I am terribly sorry that you feel that our services and amenities were not up to your satisfaction. We have made number of upgrades to our rooms and public areas to serve our guest better. Unfortunately we were not able to change all the TV's prior to your arrival but we are aiming to complete all the changes by the end of this week. We truly appreciate your business along with your feed back and giving us the opportunity the make the necessary improvements to welcome our guest.
WA
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I am sitting in my room (337) at 9:30 p.m. and hoping that I get some sleep tonight. I got the room through Priceline and requested for a quiet room. Guess what I got...the freeway and the swimming pool. I stayed at the Hyatt Place across the street last night (didn't plan on the extra night, made another bid for less than what Red Lion cost me and got the Hyatt). Such a world of difference. Room size and the room was much better appointed at the Hyatt. And $15 more a night. So not worth it.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms in my floor faced the pool and freeway.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank lacamas
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Dear Lacamas,
I am terribly sorry that the location of your room prevented you having a good night rest.
I beleive that you are still with us at the hotel and we would like to have the opportunity to rectify the issue and make the necessary changes immediately. I have tried to reach you in your room and the provided number on your reservation but was unable to get in touch with you.
Please reach out to our front desk/guest services when convenient and we will me the change straight a way.
Again, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Upon our arrival to the hotel, late in the evening the casher greeted us with some a very comforting smile that made me feel at home. They were making some rentevations but the place still looked clean and well kept. The beds were so soft and made resting after a long day of driving so easy. I don't know if it was because I was so well rested, but all of the staff at the working in the 100 degree temp was very friendly. I would suggested this place to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Juan P,
Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us your feed back. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a good rest. As a newly branded and renovated hotel we have made number of changes and the new mattresses is one of them along many more upgrades. Again thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you again.
Roseville
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My husband and I had the best experance here. We booked our room on Exepida and when we got to the hotel Exepida had not faxed over our reservation when on the site it states it can take up to 20 mins for the hotel to reservation. We arrived over an hour after we made the reservation and the hotel had not gotten anything. We had to wait for over an hour before it was faxed over, in that time of waiting the staff was amazing!!! Even thou it was not Red Lion Inn fault for the wait, they bumped us up into one of the nicer rooms ( they are all nice) They are very clean rooms with comfertble bedding lots of pilliows, the brakefast is wonderful!!! My husband and I were more then happy with our stay and plan to stay here when ever we want to get away.

Dear Jessica S,
Thank you very much for choosing us and your kind feed back.
We truly appreciated your patience and understanding and we look forward to your next visit.