“Consistently Excellent Service - Carol”

Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Junction City, California
“Consistently Excellent Service - Carol”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel frequently over the last several months. Carol has consistently been friendly, cheerful and goes out of her way to make you feel welcome. Her outstanding customer service is so appreciated and certainly is a big part of our pleasant stay at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Mountain View, California
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Making a point of leaving a review due to the outstanding service we received from Carol at the Front Desk. We called in at about 800P on a very busy night. There were only 2 or 3 rooms left at the hotel, and and Carol was helping one person and had 3 people waiting in line. She answered the phone promptly and politely asked if we could hold. Within a minute she was back on the phone. She asked what she could help us with and we told her we were just looking for a non-smoking room for the night. She quickly checked availability and told us she didn't have time to take out information, but she would hold the last non smoking room for us since we were heading right over. We arrived about 10 minutes later. She greeted us warmly, the line had been checked in and despite what must have been a very hectic night, she treated us as if we were the only clients she had had that evening! I have managed staff most of my career and am the first to give feedback if I have a problem, but also try to do the same when i have a good experience. Please be assured, we have never stayed at this property before and I have never met Carol before. Due to the excellent service we received from Carol, we stayed at your property last week again (and Carol remembered us!), I am just about to book a room once more for tomorrow night, and will continue for our one night in Rancho Cordova over the next several weeks until our business is complete there. Please be assured, that this is really because of Carol that we continue to return, Your property is actually a little out of the way for us, but you can't beat the warm greeting and great service! With the utmost sincerity - Susan

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Susan K
Hanford, California
Reviewed May 7, 2012

i had a very good stay at this hotel. Having to stay in the Rancho Cordova area for business I was quite surprised at the service and staff at this excellent hotel. The rooms are very clean and modern. The beds are extremlly comfortable.I recieved the best service from Carol at the front desk, She was extremly helpful in organizing my stay. I recomend this hotel highly and will stay there any time i am in the area...

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms are quietest and have flat screen t.v.
Sacramento
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I couldn't get a reservation at my regular hotel chain that I use, so I googled the closest hotel near National University and found Red Lion. I was desperate so I made my reservation, but was a bit weary of what I would found. Red Lion is a clean, basic hotel with excellent service (even better than hotels twice as expensive). Carol, the font desk attendant, was extremely helpful, friendly and went above an beyond to try to please me. I would stay here again!

Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is by far my favorite place to stay when I come to Rancho Cordova/Sacramento. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable (more comfortable than my bed at home). I really like how I'm greeted with a warm smile and energetic hello. The staff there is great; especially Lawanda! She always takes her time with the customers yet she is able to get you checked in fast and lets you know all of the amenities the hotel offers including what's on the menu at breakfast! I have nothing but great things to say about the Red Lion Inn and it's staff. I WILL NOT stay anywhere else when I come to town.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Leesah J
Olympia, Washington, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I came to rancho for a visit and was greeted by an amazing host by the name of carol i've never met someone so friendly, pleasant, hardworking. She took care of all my questions and always directed me in the right direction. Now to the hotel part. The rooms were very big and spacious. I also liked the breakfast all the sausage and bacon strips you can shake a stick at.On another note the room service was awesome i always had fresh towels and clean sheet. Overall the stay was amazing.

Room Tip: Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strip and ba...
the Beach
Reviewed April 18, 2012

The Breakfast in the morning is great, the service is great, room is comfortable, but the cable channels need work, signal is always weak so you dont get all channels. But the front desk service is amazing and Carol is a wonderful employee, she is friendly and always helpful.

Room Tip: Third floor is quiet and calm