“Surprised at the value and service”

Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I couldn't get a reservation at my regular hotel chain that I use, so I googled the closest hotel near National University and found Red Lion. I was desperate so I made my reservation, but was a bit weary of what I would found. Red Lion is a clean, basic hotel with excellent service (even better than hotels twice as expensive). Carol, the font desk attendant, was extremely helpful, friendly and went above an beyond to try to please me. I would stay here again!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is by far my favorite place to stay when I come to Rancho Cordova/Sacramento. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable (more comfortable than my bed at home). I really like how I'm greeted with a warm smile and energetic hello. The staff there is great; especially Lawanda! She always takes her time with the customers yet she is able to get you checked in fast and lets you know all of the amenities the hotel offers including what's on the menu at breakfast! I have nothing but great things to say about the Red Lion Inn and it's staff. I WILL NOT stay anywhere else when I come to town.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Leesah J
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I came to rancho for a visit and was greeted by an amazing host by the name of carol i've never met someone so friendly, pleasant, hardworking. She took care of all my questions and always directed me in the right direction. Now to the hotel part. The rooms were very big and spacious. I also liked the breakfast all the sausage and bacon strips you can shake a stick at.On another note the room service was awesome i always had fresh towels and clean sheet. Overall the stay was amazing.

Room Tip: Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strip and ba...
Reviewed April 18, 2012

The Breakfast in the morning is great, the service is great, room is comfortable, but the cable channels need work, signal is always weak so you dont get all channels. But the front desk service is amazing and Carol is a wonderful employee, she is friendly and always helpful.

Room Tip: Third floor is quiet and calm
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Had a very pleasurable time, very clean, neat and a nice room. The breakfasts were great, all the folks were wonderful especally 'Angel'. From now on whenever were in the Sacramento area it will be the Red Lion Inn, Rancho Cordova, Ca.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I was here in Sacramento/ Rancho Cordova, for training from the U.S. Army Reserves. Everyone of the staff, were very kind and courteous. Carol was always looking out for the soldiers that were here for training. She kept us informed of the local sites, so on our free time we had something to do. Everything from the cleanliness of the room to the excellent breakfast every morning was superb.

Room Tip: can here hwy 50 freeway noise on the north side of the building.
Reviewed April 3, 2012

the rooms are new and clean. the full breakfast was great. the central location was easy to find but the best part was the friendly and helpfull people at the front desk. the woman who helped me was named Carol and when my reservation was made my name was misspelled but she took the time to figure out what was wrong corect the mistake. she was happy and personable the hole time, she maid me feel welcome

Room Tip: bottom flore is pet friendly
Travelers also viewed these Rancho Cordova hotels
Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova
Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento
Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sa...
#12 of 17 in Rancho Cordova

Been to Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn

Address: 10713 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670-6031 (Formerly Vista Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova)
Location: United States > California > Rancho Cordova
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Rancho Cordova
#2 Romantic Hotel in Rancho Cordova
#3 Business Hotel in Rancho Cordova
#4 Family Hotel in Rancho Cordova
Price Range: $91 - $171 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn 2.5*
This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova