I quite enjoyed a recent stay at the RR Inn in Rancho Cordova. Freeway close to everywhere, good selection of local restaurants, great staff and the most amazing coffee machine ever. Beds were comfy and while there was a bit of freeway and local street noise, it was tolerable. The King Suites represent terrific value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mather Airport, California State University, Sacramento VA Medical Center, Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Kaiser Hospital and Sacramento Convention Center. While in Rancho Cordova visit local attractions including the Sacramento Raceway Park, Travis Air Force Base, Sacramento Children's Museum, American River, Folsom Lake, Sutter's Fort, the Museum in Old Sacramento, the California State Railroad Museum, the Sacramento Zoo and Golden 1 Arena. ed Roof Rancho Cordova offers free WiFi and a flat screen TV in all guest rooms. We feature an outdoor unheated pool, a conference room (seats 10 - 15), a workout facility, a coin laundry facility and extended stay rooms. Most rooms offer microwave and refrigerator units. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee and tea in the Lobby. We welcome your pet as a guest as one well behaved pet stays free. Welcome to Rancho Cordova and we invite you to be our guest at the Red Roof Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Red Roof Inn