“Clean rooms. Very nice staff. Manager is really helpful and you can tell he cares for his guests. He took care of any issues I h”

Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

For the special price I reviewed its worth the stay. Alot of a shopping in walking distance. I am currently considering staying for a week at a nice reduced rate. But I would need a better room. Un fortunately the box spring in this particular room is visibly and heavily soiled. I will let the office know when checkout. TV is not flat screen but free Internet is nice. Parking seems safe. No breakfast but again the price is cheap for the hotel in this area. I would recommend. I hear the other rooms are updated. Just that box spring. You cant miss The stains. I havnt looked at the mattress. Safe travels, Rob

• Stayed April 2013
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Rob,

Thank you for your great review about our Rooms and Staff. I will make sure to share your review with all of my staff members. We thank you for your valued business with us.

Malhar Joshi.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

• Stayed April 2013
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Dear Rob,

Thank you so much for leaving us a Review on Trip Advisor. When you will be staying-over for a week, we will make sure to move you to a nicer room and also, we will fix the problem with your current room, so that there are no problems for future guests. Just about everything you need is within easy walking distance to our Red Roof Inn.

Our next project is to install flat screen TVs in room and we are also making other changes at hotel.
Once again Thank you for your comments. I will make sure to share it with all of my staff members.

MAGALIA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

The Red Roof Inn in Rancho Cordova does not keep the promises made in the chain's advertisements, neither the "spa-inspired bathrooms" nor the "plush, high-end bedding" or the Flat Screen TV. At best it is at the level of a mediocre Days Inn. The outside of the building, especially the exterior corridors need a makeover. The beds reminded me of a Motel 6. In all my thousands of nights in hotels I never found the only available rack to hang my clothes in - of all possible places - the bathroom! Not very hygienic. On the positive side: The price is low and the young female receptionist was friendly and helpful, a definite plus. Anyway, next time I'm in the area I will most likely return to the Marriott Fairfield on the other side of the freeway which provides much more comfort and a complimentary breakfast for only little more money. If you ask for breakfast at this RRI they tell you that they not even have a donut and that your best choice would be to go to the Starbucks next door.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Buddy-Bear
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Buddy-Bear,

Thank you for your valued time and leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. Let me apologize for room quality you experienced on your recent visit to the hotel. We are going to install new flat screen TVs in the room in coming weeks, also we have other projects in pipe line to improve our hotel standards and quality in the coming few months. I will make sure to share your review with Kasey and other staff members, who helped you during your stay.

Your experience is unacceptable and we certainly covet the opportunity to regain your confidence on a future visit. I would be most happy to discuss your issues personally, and how we might use them to improve our hotel. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Have stayed here for a very long period of time. Very satisfied. Never bothered. If need anything, will get for you. The management is very pleasant. The place is clean. leep like a baby anytime I am here. Easy access to the freeway to go anywhere. Places to eat/hang out real close.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Dan H,

Thank you for your valuable time and leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. We thank you for your valued business with us. I will make sure to share your review with all of our staff members.

rancho cordova
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Totally Awesome Place. Best I've ever stayed at.. Always friendly and right-on ! The whole place was a joy to stay at. Overall my time spent there having to be way from my home was amazing and really felt like I was at home.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Un K,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor. Here at Red Roof Inn, it is always our pleasure to hear that our guests had an awesome experience while staying with us. Thank you for your kind comments for our hotel and choosing us your "Home away from Home" loation. I will make sure to share your review with all our staff members.

Warmest Regards,

San Jose, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed here for a long weekend in September 2012, and was very pleased with the hotel. While the line to check in around mid-afternoon was a bit long & there was only one clerk on duty, the checkin process was brief and the clerk was friendly. The hotel is in good shape, the rooms are nice, and the parking is free, plus there's lots of food and shopping in the immediate vicinity, and the freeway is right there. The only thing that could have given this hotel 5 stars would be an elevator; shuffling festival gear by myself up and down 3 flights of stairs got really old by the end of the long weekend. Other than that.. great place! I'd happily stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, be sure to ask for a ground floor room as there's no elevator.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Jaxita,

First of all, thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving a great review on TripAdvisor for our Rancho Cordova location. Here at Red Roof Inn, it is always our pleasure to hear that our guests had an awesome experience while staying with us. I will make sure to share this review will all of my staff members, as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one!

Sacramento, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Friendly staff, clean room, and free parking, not to mention free internet!

It's a great place to stay for family getaways or even business. Not much else to ask for!

The staff is very courteous and friendly, something missing in many hotels nowadays!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear, Rasheed B

First of all, thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving a great review on TripAdvisor for our Rancho Cordova location. It is always our pleasure to hear that our guests had an awesome experience while staying with us. I will make sure to share this great review with all of my staff members, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.