“Awesome !!!!”

Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
rancho cordova
“Awesome !!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Totally Awesome Place. Best I've ever stayed at.. Always friendly and right-on ! The whole place was a joy to stay at. Overall my time spent there having to be way from my home was amazing and really felt like I was at home.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Un K,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor. Here at Red Roof Inn, it is always our pleasure to hear that our guests had an awesome experience while staying with us. Thank you for your kind comments for our hotel and choosing us your "Home away from Home" loation. I will make sure to share your review with all our staff members.

We all look forward to your next visit and hope to see you real soon!
Always at your service,

Warmest Regards,

Malhar Joshi.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
San Jose, California
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed here for a long weekend in September 2012, and was very pleased with the hotel. While the line to check in around mid-afternoon was a bit long & there was only one clerk on duty, the checkin process was brief and the clerk was friendly. The hotel is in good shape, the rooms are nice, and the parking is free, plus there's lots of food and shopping in the immediate vicinity, and the freeway is right there. The only thing that could have given this hotel 5 stars would be an elevator; shuffling festival gear by myself up and down 3 flights of stairs got really old by the end of the long weekend. Other than that.. great place! I'd happily stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, be sure to ask for a ground floor room as there's no elevator.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Jaxita,

First of all, thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving a great review on TripAdvisor for our Rancho Cordova location. Here at Red Roof Inn, it is always our pleasure to hear that our guests had an awesome experience while staying with us. I will make sure to share this review will all of my staff members, as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one!

Sacramento, California, United States
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Friendly staff, clean room, and free parking, not to mention free internet!

It's a great place to stay for family getaways or even business. Not much else to ask for!

The staff is very courteous and friendly, something missing in many hotels nowadays!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear, Rasheed B

First of all, thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving a great review on TripAdvisor for our Rancho Cordova location. It is always our pleasure to hear that our guests had an awesome experience while staying with us. I will make sure to share this great review with all of my staff members, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have stayed in Red roof inn for a week. The room was very clean, spacious and was at an affordable price. It was easy to make reservations and to make last minute room size changes. The staff were very friendly and courteous Free parking , Free Breakfast and Free internet was a bonus.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Sameer A,

It is great to hear of the fantastic experience you encountered while at Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova. Our entire team appreciates your compliments. We are glad that you liked our rooms and we are also glad that we were able to make the last minute room change for you. I will make sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I am staying in Red roof inn for past 1 month (Jan 2013). I had no problem what so ever. They offer a very good price and a good value for your hard earned money. Rooms are spacious for couple or single person. They offer very good service. Free parking and Free internet are bonus. I am in software and so rely heavily on internet speed. I was able to get a speed from where I could VPN into my office computer without any problems.

If you want to stay and save money then look no further. Other inns may offer something else but you get your best value for your money in Red Roof Inn of Rancho Cordova.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Valued Customer,

First of all, thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving a great review on TripAdvisor for our Rancho Cordova location. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback like yours, and we value your repeated business with us. I will make sure to share your comments with our entire team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Scotts Valley, California
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have stayed at the Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova, several times over the past 3 years. Never had a disappointing experience. It is easy to make reservations. I like to call in so I know exactly what kind of room I will get and where it will be on the property. Call during the day and you will probably get Amanda. She, like everyone else at this property is very efficient and helpful. The building is long and narrow and stretches from the local street at one end to a freeway at the other end. So request a room that is away from both. The hotel is about a block away from a major interchange for this freeway so that is convenient.

There is no elevator so you may want to specify a ground or second floor room. No guarantees but they will try to accommodate you.

The hotel is very conveniently located in the midst of two large shopping centers. There are about 30 restaurants within a few blocks and there is a Target across the street in case you forget your toothbrush. And it is sandwiched between a Starbucks and a Hooters. What more could you want?

When you travel, you have to be flexible and expect that not everything will be perfect. I have stayed in 5 star hotels in Asia and more than once had to call housekeeping because of a noisy bearing in the air conditioner. Or had to replace the alarm clock because it wasn’t working properly. The thing is, the maid cannot check every little thing. I understand that and have no problem pointing out items that need a little maintenance. The hotels appreciate it.

On my last visit to the Red Roof, the WiFi did not work in the room and the clock was not working properly. So, Marina moved me to another room. No big deal. This particular room did not have a hair dryer. I went to the front desk and Faizal immediately got one for me.

The point is, if you don’t see what you need or if there is a problem, just ask and the staff will help you. They want you to be happy.

Overall, the Red Roof Inn is very reasonable and a good value. The rooms are clean and I usually pay about $45 per nite. I don’t need a big room or one with a microwave or refrigerator, although most rooms have them anyway. It ain’t the Ritz but is a very good value. Other hotels in the area charge two to three times that amount.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street and away from the freeway.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed at the hotel on a Sunday, watch football, ate, slept and woke up @ 3am to use the restroom and ....BOOM...., look what we have here..A ROACH.. I went to inform the clerk and she was nice and apologized. She gave us a 15% our next visit. Guess what? There wont be another visit. We killed the roach and left it for the maid to see. Room 212

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple