I've stayed at this hotel in Rancho Cordova many of times before, now a Redi Card member. Which everyone should join, the more you stay the more you earn (free nights). All of my visits have been a pleasant stay and the staff has been courteous and helpful. Although, on this last visit I experienced was the best stay. I must say the front desk receptionist, whose name was Amanda, provided superior customer service. I appreciated her greeting me as I walk through the lobby door, despite her already helping other guests in front of me. I hate it when employee's don't say hi or greet you when they look at you. I didn't wait long to check in, she handled the line in a timley manner. When it time came for me to check in, she asked me if I wanted to take advantage of their promo deal before I could even say I wanted to participate. When selecting a room style, she explained the difference between each room including the perks each one had. I even recieved a promo to use on my next visit. Amanda was awesome, I hope she can help me everytime I come to stay there. ;-)The prices are always reasonable and the upgrades are nice, if I'm ever in the area this is the place I stay hands down. The TV's are a nice size but it would be nice to see those upgraded to LCD's. Probably would up the room costm but it be worth it. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mather Airport, California State University, Sacramento VA Medical Center, Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Kaiser Hospital and Sacramento Convention Center. While in Rancho Cordova visit local attractions including the Sacramento Raceway Park, Travis Air Force Base, Sacramento Children's Museum, American River, Folsom Lake, Sutter's Fort, the Museum in Old Sacramento, the California State Railroad Museum, the Sacramento Zoo and Golden 1 Arena. ed Roof Rancho Cordova offers free WiFi and a flat screen TV in all guest rooms. We feature an outdoor unheated pool, a conference room (seats 10 - 15), a workout facility, a coin laundry facility and extended stay rooms. Most rooms offer microwave and refrigerator units. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee and tea in the Lobby. We welcome your pet as a guest as one well behaved pet stays free. Welcome to Rancho Cordova and we invite you to be our guest at the Red Roof Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Red Roof Inn