“Amanda was AWESOME!!!!”

Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel in Rancho Cordova many of times before, now a Redi Card member. Which everyone should join, the more you stay the more you earn (free nights). All of my visits have been a pleasant stay and the staff has been courteous and helpful. Although, on this last visit I experienced was the best stay. I must say the front desk receptionist, whose name was Amanda, provided superior customer service. I appreciated her greeting me as I walk through the lobby door, despite her already helping other guests in front of me. I hate it when employee's don't say hi or greet you when they look at you. I didn't wait long to check in, she handled the line in a timley manner. When it time came for me to check in, she asked me if I wanted to take advantage of their promo deal before I could even say I wanted to participate. When selecting a room style, she explained the difference between each room including the perks each one had. I even recieved a promo to use on my next visit. Amanda was awesome, I hope she can help me everytime I come to stay there. ;-)The prices are always reasonable and the upgrades are nice, if I'm ever in the area this is the place I stay hands down. The TV's are a nice size but it would be nice to see those upgraded to LCD's. Probably would up the room costm but it be worth it. :-)

Room Tip: The deluxe queen room is a nice room for two, has close outlets to the bed to use your laptop. The b...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Dear Francess T,

First of all, thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving a great review on TripAdvisor for our Rancho Cordova location. We are glad you found the rooms to your liking and we are also glad that all of your needs were taken care off by our entire staff and the recognition of Amanda will certainly be passed along to her and our entire staff. We are glad that you liked our RediCard membership as RediCard is one of the richest programs in the industry with rewards earned at only 6000 points. And, membership is FREE! and being a member there are so many other perks, like our members will be the first one to know about our exclusive offers and Red Hot Deals!

We look forward to seeing you again in the nearest future!

Regards,

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Iv been coming to redroof hotel for few years already i like it becouse of nice price and close by my area. Marina always helping me out good she a nice worked give her some props, other then that everything is fine.

Room Tip: If u dont smoke 209 is a nice not smoking room
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dear Peter S,

Thank you for your time to post a review for Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova-Ca on Trip Advisor. I apologize that we did not meet and exceed your expectations. The good news that I would like to let you know is that we are expecting flat screen TVs in all of our rooms by end of this year. I will make sure to pass the recognition of Marina's efforts to her and our entire staff here at Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova-Ca.

We will see you soon, on your next stay with us!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed at this Place for 3 days and it was really a good experience. The hotel staff was really courteous. The late arrival was not an issue. They really good neat and clean rooms with all the amenities you would expect. It is very conveniently located off the Route 50 so no traffic hassles to reach them. I would always recommend any one to stay here and have good time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Yatin T,

Thank you for the great review you gave us for our Rancho Cordova-Ca location. Here at Red Roof Inn, it is always our pleasure to hear that our guests had an awesome experience while staying with us. I will make sure to share this review will all of my staff members. Our team members are always ready to assit our guests anytime of the day or night as we are open 24 hours all year along. We pride our self in keeping the rooms neat and clean, and yes our rooms are fully accommodated with a mini-fridge, microwave, and we also have free communications. Hope to see you soon, when you are back in the area!

Kindly,
Malhar J

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have stayed at Red Roof in Rancho Cordova several times. They offer well appointed rooms that are well maintained. I find them to be an excellent value for the money. A "superior king room" (a little over $60 including tax) comes with a decent sized desk, microwave and fridge. Marina, who tends the desk in the evening is polite, friendly and very helpful.

Though I have not used it, the pool seems to be well maintained.

Nowadays, any hotel in this price range is likely to have people who "live" there. Though there are a few, they do not seem to be too prevalent. I will continue booking there for my business travel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Hhrnurse,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with other travelers looking to stay at our Rancho Cordvoa location. Your excellent review on TripAdvisor is appreciated and the recognition of Marina's efforts will certainly be passed along to her. Once again, Thank you! I'm delighted that you like our " Superior King Rooms " which features spacious workstations, gonomic chair, wood-finished desk and special lighting, Free Wi-Fi, Unlimited Local and Long Distance Phone Calls in the continental U.S., and many more.

We look forward to seeing you on your future visit with us!

Kind Regards,
Malhar J

Reviewed August 24, 2012

the room need to be Vacuumed, the counter tops had rings from glasses on them, I had to clean the Remote it was covered with something wet and sticky it was gross, there was a nasty smell coming from the A/C unit when it was running, it was a cross between stale urine, with some mildew thrown in, I left it off, the bed was comfortable and appeared to be clean

Room Tip: check-in early so the maint. and cleaning staff haven't left yet, and you can change rooms if ne...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Steve S,

We would like to apologize for not being able to exceed your expectations on your recent stay with us. I will make sure to share this review with our entire staff, so that we can learn from your experience. I would welcome a call from you to discuss how we might regain your confidence and turn your experiences here into memorable ones. You can contact me on my office line at 916.638.2500.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention so that we can improve out standards.

Kindly,

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stay at the Red Roof every time we race in Sacramento. Amanda the front desk manager is Awesome, and Malhar is very accommodating. I have booked our whole 7.0 Pro race origination there for the last 4 years. It is close to the track great value and close to everything. We will continue to book there in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Speedracer,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova-CA. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback like yours, and we value your repeated business with us. I will make sure to pass recognition of Amanda to her and I will share your comments with our entire team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one!

Malhar Joshi
Red Roof Inn,
Rancho Cordova-California.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The room is small but if your purpose is to save money and for sleep only then this motel is adequate. I brought my Mom with me during my stay and she has difficulty climbing up the stairs and when I checked in I told the desk attendant and she was very accomodating to her needs. The motel is close to Target and other stores so its convinient if you need to buy something asap. Thanks.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family