“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We spotted this place as we were driving to the Rancho post office and thought we would take a closer look. As we entered it was very quiet, maybe because we it was 8:30 in the evening? Not sure where the customers were and we were a little apprehensive but it looked appealing so decided to give it a try. The staff greeted us quickly and were very friendly. Overall the service was excellent and timely. Worth mention is that each staff member we encountered including the husband and wife that own the place took time to answer questions and chat with us, very enjoyable.
For food, I had the Lemongrass Chicken. It was slightly spicy and tasted very fresh including the bell peppers. My wife had the Mongolian Beef. It had some crispy noodles and again tasted very fresh, not greasy or fried like some Asian places. I like my chicken a little better but she liked hers so that is what keeps us interesting.
I would really encourage people who in the area or driving through to give this place a shake, it is very good.

3  Thank scottydawg

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We discovered this restaurant whilst at a sporting event in Rancho Murieta - what a find !! The menu was really varied and all sounded delicious. We ordered the clay pot chicken, mango beef and yellow Thai chicken curry. Everything was good. The service was really good too - we were made to feel very welcome. Everything was reasonably priced.
I wish that this restaurant were closer to our home!!

1  Thank Soccermum21
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have visited Rancho Cordova twice on business in the last year and eaten at Mints four times, each time with different groups of colleagues. Everyone has been impressed with the well prepared appetizers, soups, and entrees we enjoyed. The menu has a wide variety of choices, with something for most every taste, the Mints prawns over garlic noodles are a particular favorite. The prices are quite reasonable for the quality. Our only complaint was the very limited wine list with several selections out of stock and unavailable. Despite that , i can highly recommend this hidden gem.

1  Thank Passage1333
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have been to this place numerous times and each time we try to pick something we had not had there before. Each time we are pleasantly surprised. We have no favorite meal, because we have enjoyed each dish immensely. Even on Valentine's Day we were not disappointed. I love the way it is decorated. You would not know it is part of a strip mall. And the service is spot on.

1  Thank jan t
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Asian is not my favorite food to eat but my hubby LOVES it so every once and awhile we try and stop in for a bite to eat to keep his taste buds happy.