“Hey it's a chain...Reliable pasta at a fair price”

Old Spaghetti Factory
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Like it for the basic pasta, bread and salad craving. Located in the old Nimbus Winery complex. Service is good, pasta is as good as corporate says it has to be, prices are family based and the bar is cute in the recreated Victorian fashion.

Not an original thought in the kitchen, it's a chain and you know what your getting. That's not a bad thing!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Dinner in here after long time never visit this restaurant. Crowded like usual, waititng for 25 minutes, not bad for weekend. We ordered Garden Salad and Entree , Spaghetti Vesuvius and Chicken Marsala. The spaghetti Vesuvius is good and Chicken Marsala needs more kick into the sauce. The ice cream Spumoni is OK....closing my disappointed for the Chicken Marsala Sauce...lol.

The service a bit lack, the server never back to us and I needs straw for the drink and have to ask another server to get me the straw. the tea never pour and ending up we have to satisified only with one cup of coffee and one glass of Ice Tea.....I am thirsty...hello....

Well,....I can say its OK....but I see they improve a bit of their menu and maybe needs more improvement on the taste a bit?.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My wife and I had our first date at an Old Spaghetti Factory, so we are partial to them. This location was right in there with the friendly staff, quality food, and old time atmosphere. We can't resist the Mizithra Cheese and Browned Butter topping on the spaghetti -- so good. And their bread, hot and fresh from the oven, is excellent. No meal is complete without spumoni ice cream, and it was a fitting end to a warm and inexpensive meal.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I like the large selection of Italian food. They can do just about anything with the sauces - mix & match, etc.
Very charming décor with train car in the restaurant. You can actually get a table in the train car! Does get a bit noisy. But great value & service has always been good.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Dined here with friends (big group) and they were quick to serve us and we paid our bills separately. Imagine the work of the servers preparing separate bills but they were quick with service and the food they served was delicious.

Since we are a large group, we were sat at the back in the private room and avoided (or reduced) the noise level.

During pay time, our bills were prepared individually as we requested. The servers were quick. Overall, a positive experience.