“I liked it!”

Brookfield's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We serve breakfast,lunch and dinner in a casual,welcoming atmosphere. All of our meals, soups, sauces and baked goods are freshly prepared from family recipes. We have something on our menu for everyone, from Eggs Benedict & Corned Beef Hash to the Best Burger or Salmon Dinner in town! You will enjoy fast, friendly service at a reasonable price. Value and quality delivered with a smile!
Reviewed December 13, 2008

Brookfield's is a nice coffee shop with some upscale touches (linen napkins, no TV in the entire place). They have beer and wine for lunch and dinner, and a nicely rounded menu. We had dinner there recently, and the food was good. Our only complaint is that the waiter rushed our main dishes while we were only halfway through our salads. We had breakfast the following morning, and it was very good indeed. My Joe's Special was out of this world.

Prices are reasonable - this place has good value.

Reviewed September 1, 2008

I can't believe this restaurant has such good reviews. I've been to many many restaurants, and this is the WORST one ever. The food is absolutely disgusting (even the appetizers are bad!), the service is good but who cares if the food sucks? I've lived in Rancho for almost ten years and rate this the most terrible restaurant in the city. Shame on the cooks...the food was the nastiest food ever. I am so dissatisfied.

1  Thank kittycatme0w
Reviewed February 6, 2008

I love there food!

Reviewed December 2, 2007

Only been there a couple times but it wuz pretty tasty!

Reviewed November 24, 2007

Some of the best breakfast